Firewire soundcards in Nov. Electronic Musician

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

A lot of you are wanting to read about the new breed of firewire soundcards out there before forking out your hard earned cash, Electronic Musician has in their November issue a roundup of no less than 8 devices, including the MAudio 410, Digidesign Digi002 and Tascam FW-1884.

EM is a GREAT magazine with lots of detailed interviews with professional engineers and producers, in-depth reviews of hard and software, production articles and tutorials for all the major sequencers.

Each issue is about $7.00, but if you subscribe from their website you can get a subscription for about $2.50 an issue, and believe me it's worth every penny.

On their site you can find the entire magazine in html format. At the moment they're up to October, so you'll have to wait a few weeks before the November issue becomes available.

If you can't wait, or if you want some good bathroom material, pick up this month's issue, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

http://www.electronicmusician.com/

Take care,

Nick

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Good one. It's my favorite recording mag but it's just so damn expensive. Maybe I'll sign up for a subscription because I haven't bought it lately.

members online