Finally!!!!!!!!!!

Presto7737

ill o.g.
Lol...I just want to let ya'll beautiful peoples know ya' boy is the proud of owner of his first MPC 1000. Chuuuuchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Expect some heat soon!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
congrats homie.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
1st MPC; Nervous As Hell

Lol...I just want to let ya'll beautiful peoples know ya' boy is the proud of owner of his first MPC 1000. Chuuuuchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Expect some heat soon!

man, i'm nervous as hell....
soooo many forums, soooo many mixed feelings about the 1K.

I'm not on a tight budget, but I wanna MPC soon and getting the 1K next week will allow me to get a turntable, mixer, and a CD Player for sampling (not to mention a bunch of vinyl) I go on Youtube and see people bangin on theirs and praisin the 1K just as much as I've seen haters talk about the "shitty" pads and how they go dead in 6 months. Hell, I'v eeven considered goin the MP 500 route, but I'm bigger than that now.

Were most of you nervous when getting your 1st MP; scared you'd spend the money on the "wrong one". The USB connectivity is a big thing for me so I'm headed in that direction and I'm feelin' the CF thingy.... whadayou guys think?

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
No down here, we got Euro's .. Dutch Euro's and i need something to bang my drums in..

U could suggest the MPD, but i want that MPC Swing.. and that isn't on the MPD.. that's fucked...

So i'm kinda twisted between the 1000, 2kxl and the 500..

Advantages of the 500 are it's small and u can take it outside, but the OS isn''t as good right?

members online