Finally tried this online video thing out!

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Hey Thanx

Just having fun wit it! that mic is an $80 mic, Marshall V63M mxl, I copped it b4 Mars Music went under about 3 or 4 years ago, my man told me that the marshall mics are manufactured in the assembly plant for that price along with the other much more expensive brand names in korea or China...hell that applies to a lot of gear out there, you should research....anyhow the mic is then run into the Presonus Tube pre to warm a lil then into my mixer....

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
No disrespect, but that sample video was trash (2 short). However, your composition video is insane. I loved the part where you played the chords on da keys. Nicely done.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Dope beat Big D, it has a real visual, soundtrack type of vibe, definitely diggin it...

As for the video, it's not instructional, but I think the instuctional video market is pretty flooded right now anyway, people got hundreds of "how to make a beat" videos out there...

Nice track, appreciate the post...

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Nice videos Bro'. You've got some nice pieces in your lab also. I liked all of the videos. But in the one called "Strings" it was a little hard to hear what you were saying. lol
Nonetheless; good stuff!
ONE

adomav17

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol@the freestyle.... i think if u actually would rap your voice sounds kinda like common's do...

nice setup though....and not bad sample either, props on the video

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Thanks everyone I really appreciate your listens and feedback, please dont think I have tons of cash cuz I dont even though I am a gearphile.....I started out buying 1 or two pieces( years back) then all i did was trade it in or up thats it, really like you would do with a car..I try and keep 1 drum machine/sampler 1 workstation and a good controller....the korg cost around 500 and its a controller but a vst and synth too... if you want some equipment for your lab it takes time and committment then you just keep it and trade...
I picked that kurzweil up accidentally and the guy I copped it from was a guitar player, he sold it for like a G.....
Ash the kurzweil is really nice with rich sounds and a good stock of sampled rom sounds, it has a 32 track sequencer but I never used it it is actually 768ppq higher res than the MV, I also like the Rickenbacher bass, the basses all sound real as hell and the strings are incredible but the Synths ARE CRAZy!!, another thing are the drums, they are all really good hi quality live drums and dope percussion, also some good analog drum machine type drums all pro quality, i havent done any tracks with the drums though.

anyhow i will do one video using the MV 8000 so you can actually see what I am doing, and how the LCD interface looks...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
good work d, you are real talented with those keys.
keep it up!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Just having fun wit it! that mic is an $80 mic, Marshall V63M mxl, I copped it b4 Mars Music went under about 3 or 4 years ago, my man told me that the marshall mics are manufactured in the assembly plant for that price along with the other much more expensive brand names in korea or China...hell that applies to a lot of gear out there, you should research....anyhow the mic is then run into the Presonus Tube pre to warm a lil then into my mixer....

LMAO I have that same mic!
I have it runnin into a studio projects tube amp tho..Tell you the truth I havent messed with the settings on the tube since homeboy hooked it up.I may need to see if I can get it a lil warmer.
Yeah I copped that same mic ,at mars, during that same sale for $50. I love the thing but I dont like the way you cant turn off one side or the other.
I miss mars ALOT.Fuckin Sam Ash , who replaced them here, sux ass.