figure out BPM in seconds. New DOPE program!! FREE!!!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
MIX MASTER BPM anaylser,
U can download it here
http://www.tucows.com/preview/371806
(dont worry its legit, and its freeware, i have already tested out the app)

All u do is just drag and drop the audio file u want to find the BPM into the window, and in 5 seconds u got an accurate BPM reading.

Ive been testing it all day and its freakin dope. every time its been within .02 marks of the orginal BPM, usually u just gotta round up to the nearist whole number. It will probolly be Dead on accurate if u just chop and audio loop of the instramental instead of using the entire file

I dont think u guys realise how much time this saves espically when making remixes. Say goodbuy to the old way of finding bpm(loops etc..) Just drop the instramental of the tack ur tryin to remix into this baby and BAM. U got the BPM for ur acapalla

THis is fucking sweet, and best of all its free!!!

class..

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
That sounds like a good program, but how can it do that especially since bpm or a lot of songs in a remix is not always consistent with pauses and breaks, acid has always had the ability to do this pretty accurate except you have to tell it where the first downbeat is in the song, I have to see this for myself though, fruity loops beat slicer also is able to do this with any song....Imma put it to the test, good look though nonetheless

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
haha, this shit is spot on!

i think i tried a early version of this program, it wasn't nearly as accurate!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Wow, this is awesome. I've seen others in the past but this one is extremely close, maybe slightly off like you said Classic, but this will definitely make it easier to do remixes! I added it to the Downloads section.

Thanks.

E

Equality 7-2521

classic: youve got PT.....why dont you just use beat detective. you can not only find tempo, but do all kinds of other shit too like map your midi to a tempo map (DigiGroove) which can be extracted from a live performance....and therefor have the same swing/realistic feel/timing.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Equality 7-2521 said:
classic: youve got PT.....why dont you just use beat detective. you can not only find tempo, but do all kinds of other shit too like map your midi to a tempo map (DigiGroove) which can be extracted from a live performance....and therefor have the same swing/realistic feel/timing.

I do and use beat dective, but i dont wanna have to open up a PT session every time i wanna find the BPM of somehing. this app atleast gets me in the ball park before i even start making the remix

class...

Flipstar

ill o.g.
J Rilla said:
i can already see cats preachin about how this cheatin and taking away from the art blah blah blah..........anywho good find class

I don't think people are going to complain about finding BPMs as cheating the art.. That is unless you can pick exact BPMs by listening to tracks or even if you use math to solve your BPM woes. Really... its not that big of a deal.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
this shit is perfect, good looks Classic

T

The Bastard

classic said:
MIX MASTER BPM anaylser,
U can download it here
http://www.tucows.com/preview/371806
(dont worry its legit, and its freeware, i have already tested out the app)

All u do is just drag and drop the audio file u want to find the BPM into the window, and in 5 seconds u got an accurate BPM reading.

Ive been testing it all day and its freakin dope. every time its been within .02 marks of the orginal BPM, usually u just gotta round up to the nearist whole number. It will probolly be Dead on accurate if u just chop and audio loop of the instramental instead of using the entire file

I dont think u guys realise how much time this saves espically when making remixes. Say goodbuy to the old way of finding bpm(loops etc..) Just drop the instramental of the tack ur tryin to remix into this baby and BAM. U got the BPM for ur acapalla

THis is fucking sweet, and best of all its free!!!

class..
thanks

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
nice one class!
although with fl you can do the same, although sometimes it has it flaws, maybe this one is better, i will test it out tonight!

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
i bet you my shaolin ears can battle any of your frail new-fashioned digital bpm matching crutches, hai.... ;)

mike

T

The Bastard

itd be cool if u can adjust the bpm within the same program, then it would be legendary

members online