Female Producer Finaly on a Major album

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
If anyone heard Sheeks new album which I happen to think s the best solo effort from the lox he has a track on there called OK produced by koko Chanell which I happen to thnk is a very tight track period coming from a male or feamle

E

Equality 7-2521

havnt heard the track but if your looking for an untouchable female producer, check out Lulu Mushi

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Fade - she is a dj she's a dj here in nyc on the same station as flex..her and jazzy joyce do a show every friday called ladies night

Soundboy - That warrior was an experiment byAlicia Keys

R

Rip

look out for Rayna Shine on the upcoming Gm Grimm Album- "Scars and Memories_

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Originally posted by changalang
that sheek album starts with a uptemp song then everything gets sad lol

you gotta listen to the lyrics my man.....but yea inrcryhood i herd the track koko did and its tuff. Its recognizable and it stands out from all the other tracks. But yea sheeks album is one of the best solo efforts comming from the lox camp. I would say its better than styles album. but his album had no promotion.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Originally posted by K.O.
But yea sheeks album is one of the best solo efforts comming from the lox camp. I would say its better than styles album.

WOAH!!! i can not agree with that statement (i GOT A NEW KEYBOARD HOLLA) SHEEK has got to be the worst LOX member he just holds a place, as far as sheeks album being better than "A gangster and a gentleman" that is just crazy, this has got to be one of the best and most personal hip hop albums to date...sheek is garbage. <See that Period.............(see these???)........PERIOD!!!

B

beatbeast

I just finished listin to Sheeks album a few minutes ago production wise it was a better album than styles and Jada and lyricly he stepped it up big time on this one...Only thing is he's not saying anything that every other rappers isn't..It's the same money murder get pussy talk you here on almost every album today

members online