Female Cuban American MC looking for quality beats

ill o.g.
I am a female Cuban American MC living in Brooklyn, NY. I have very, very strong lyrics and am looking for equally strong beats. I have worked with a few producers, but I am looking for more quality work. Because I am one of the only true female MCs out there right now, this is a great opportunity for producers looking to make it big. I have access to free studio time as well. Please email me if interested at sofsof.sofia@gmail.com for a sample of my work.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Sofia I wasn't gonna call any names, but when I listened to your latest song...I actually thought to myself that 2Good and maybe Sucio would be nice matchups with your flow. Both of these cats are very versatile and are beasts with the production. Good luck!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
ill o.g.
Thanks for the support everyone! I didn't even expect such great feedback! I will listen to these beats as soon as I'm home and contact you guys. thanks!

ill o.g.
Also I don't know if anyone is interested, but I have been dying to write something to a Latin beat. It would have to be something pretty fast, maybe like pitbull-ish sounding beats?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
lol, we don't mess around here...we're ILL Producers looking for MC's, so if you know any other MC's looking for beats, send them here. =)

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yea, that song is way better now. Following

I haven't really posted any beats as of late. Constantly in new projects, small and big. Anyway, I'll see what I upload to box.net and email. This goes for all the rest o' you *points around the room*
I don't horde ALL of my beats for myself and TeeJei

ill o.g.
i feel like i've hit the producer jackpot with illmuzik, so i will definitely be spreading the word =) amazing to have so many great artists in one place

members online