Fed Reserve Bank Con Exposed on MSNBC

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dox that attitude is exactly why we are in this mess...but its not anyone's fault these people got the game sewed. Why would anyone leave the confort of their living room to throw bankers out a window? As long as we can entertain ourselves with our lofty pursuits and the trivia that is given to us then there will be no physical or mental "revolution". The human being is THE MOST studied and well understood animal on the planet...making it the most easily domesticated. History repeats itself becuase throughout time their have been social controllers perfecting their system...With the technology today I dont see how they can lose this time...

Wait till the masses realize this isnt a recession but rather the greatest depression in our country's history...Nobody is gonna rise up then, they'll just hop in the bus to camp fema where they'll have all the GMO foods they can eat and performances by Lady Gaga and T Pain.

Its all over man...we are just the lucky ones who get to watch it change. I'm pretty excited about it...With all these global warming lies they telling everyone I wouldn't be surprised if we get to see jesus retired in our lifetime and Gia brought back into the mainstream.

If you really wanna see how fucked we are check out the movie Food Inc, that shit had me weepy a few times man.

If you really wanna see how fucked we are check out the movie Food Inc, that shit had me weepy a few times man.

Just watched Food Inc, very good film, I saw a similar british program about the meat industry, it was much more brutal, but the point was the same.
DreamPolice really needs to watch this film to understand how the power of multinational corporations is wrong, and to what extent evil deeds can arise out of a blind desire for more profit.

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
You take all your money out of the banking system, I dont know where to keep it, but just not in the banks.
But yeah the reason this shit is becoming public is because we are so tied into the system now, it really is too late. This discussion should have been widespread long before 911 ever happened. The huge bank bailouts and people letting our money go into it, was the biggest ever fuck in the arse we have had to endure, and we took it like prison bitches.

This one wouldn't work, soley because the fiat money (worthless paper with the usual treasonous character printed on) in circulation, only totals around 5% to the worlds economy - now most transactions are completed throughout machines ect., leading into the planned 'cashless society'

The most important researcher on the Federal Reserve system was by far Eustace Mullins - should anybody want to understand the real history and banking families of the world. He recently died this year though, aged 86.

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F979C4A010750F0D

People need to stop voting, especially when it's all the same NWO families.