Fed Reserve Bank Con Exposed on MSNBC

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Banking > HipHop

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Whats really funny is that eventhough they broke it down to the bottomline, there will still be cats that think everything is fine...lol. All I can do is smh.

Its still a conspriacy theory to most peole

I agree, since they tagged the word theory onto the end of conspiracy, its like theres no such thing as a real conspiracy, just theories.
I beg to differ. Some things are just theories, bit sometimes when proof is irrefutible, its no longer a theory. But it still gets tagged as a theory.

Queenofex

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Word. This is nothing new to me...I watched way to many movies like zietgiest and government exposure movies that have really interesting information that pieces together the same information.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Whats really funny is that eventhough they broke it down to the bottomline, there will still be cats that think everything is fine...lol. All I can do is smh.

its the american way.....rely on the tv to tell you what you need.

Its still a conspriacy theory to most peole

No doubt. The bankers are way to powerful. Like Queen said though. This is nothing new to a lot of us. There is much info you can find. FIND. Means you have to actually read from a book. Watch something educational. Me and 2good been sayin this for a minute too.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Confessions of an Economic Hitman - John Perkins
The Anglo American Empire - Carroll Quigley
Tragedy and Hope - Carroll Quigley
The Grand Chessboard - Zbignew Brzezinski
The Next Million Years - Charles Galton Darwin

If you read two or more of those you'll have a pretty good idea of how the world really works and where its going. "Confessions" is the easiest one 250 pages and its reads like a spy novel...Alot of great info on how the west extorts third world nations.

And if you've never seen a trend report check this shit out

http://www.dni.gov/nic/NIC_2025_project.html

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Confessions of an Economic Hitman - John Perkins
The Anglo American Empire - Carroll Quigley
Tragedy and Hope - Carroll Quigley
The Grand Chessboard - Zbignew Brzezinski
The Next Million Years - Charles Galton Darwin

http://www.dni.gov/nic/NIC_2025_project.html

Add "The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism" by Naomi Klein and your on your way to the mental home

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Soooooo, How do you stop this?

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Lol you dont bro...thats the best part this plan as it is has been going forth for the better part of 300 years, its an intergenerational agenda...Its begining to emerge publicly because there is nothing you can do about it.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Lol you dont bro...thats the best part this plan as it is has been going forth for the better part of 300 years, its an intergenerational agenda...Its begining to emerge publicly because there is nothing you can do about it.

That was really my point, I see sooo many theories but no solutions. I hate just discussing problems. I see its more of a "Primetime, must see TV" type of thing now, its something to talk about the next day. I'll participate when the revolution begins. lol
Carry on.

PS. nothing is unstoppable, every knot has loose strings

Mass outside the banks , when you get around 3000 people out there, go in and go all the way to the top and throw the fuckers in the boardroom out the window.
They will see that the people mean it at that point.

You take all your money out of the banking system, I dont know where to keep it, but just not in the banks.
But yeah the reason this shit is becoming public is because we are so tied into the system now, it really is too late. This discussion should have been widespread long before 911 ever happened. The huge bank bailouts and people letting our money go into it, was the biggest ever fuck in the arse we have had to endure, and we took it like prison bitches.