Fat Joe Disses 50 at VMAs

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
cleverwon said:
Nah, the firey pits of hell would clearly interfere with any kind of tv signal.

the south may be slow, but its def not hell, thats a bit harsh

just joking, i just finished reading that saigon thread

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
50 was gonna go at Fat Joe LIVE ON TV when he got on stage when the camera cut off and the security prevent him from that, i don't agree with that but that's ggggg-shit

And notice people booing when fat joe did his thing and people screaming after 50 said fuck balbalb.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Well, Fat Joe was prepared to diss him. Probably had that little joke in his pocket for a couple of weeks.

It's like something with Death Row/Bad Boy when they were at the Source awards or whatever and Suge started dissing Puffy soo bad.

T

The Bastard

9zeros said:
i noticed that everyone thanked jay z in their acceptance speech
well he did drop some of the hottest verses rap has ever heard

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I think all these fucking grown men who still act like little fucking kids need to go to boarding school for hiphop er sumthin!....This shits rediculous...Its so fucking tired anymore......I dont care what anyone says to justify cuz these people are acting fucking stupid as hell and there fuckng grown!!....Fucking act yer age you morons!....

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
DueceMade Ent. said:
I think all these fucking grown men who still act like little fucking kids need to go to boarding school for hiphop er sumthin!....This shits rediculous...Its so fucking tired anymore......I dont care what anyone says to justify cuz these people are acting fucking stupid as hell and there fuckng grown!!....Fucking act yer age you morons!....

word up.........

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
DueceMade Ent. said:

Yea, but theres always gonna be beefs in hip hop no matter what. It's like eating chicken without the seasoning and hot sauce, can't eat chicken without those. Like ribs with no bbq sauce... it aint good. But in my opinion, 50 started it... hahaha I missed the VMA's I gotta catch it on them reruns

T

The Bastard

KurtisRich said:
Yea, but theres always gonna be beefs in hip hop no matter what. It's like eating chicken without the seasoning and hot sauce, can't eat chicken without those. Like ribs with no bbq sauce... it aint good. But in my opinion, 50 started it... hahaha I missed the VMA's I gotta catch it on them reruns
i agree man,let em fight, i want to hear brutal tracks

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Seoul P said:
Why are they beefing anyways?

50 got all in his feelings because Fat Joe and Jada did that "New York" track with Ja and so he felt like they were taking his side and came against them, which is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.. He felt that they interfered with his detroying of Ja's career..

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
50 got all in his feelings because Fat Joe and Jada did that "New York" track with Ja and so he felt like they were taking his side and came against them, which is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.. He felt that they interfered with his detroying of Ja's career..

It's not just that, in interviews, Joe and Jada kept making subliminals that COULD'VE BEEN directed to 50. Plus when New York came up, and Joe says : "we on fire" the same way 50 cent and Lloyd banks did and then Jada says: this is how we do...

I don't know man, it's nothing direct but...don't forget 50 had to make something for records sales.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Qwerty said:
It's not just that, in interviews, Joe and Jada kept making subliminals that COULD'VE BEEN directed to 50. Plus when New York came up, and Joe says : "we on fire" the same way 50 cent and Lloyd banks did and then Jada says: this is how we do...

I don't know man, it's nothing direct but...don't forget 50 had to make something for records sales.

The only reason I say that is because 50 said that in one of his taped interviews on Power 105 with eD Lover..

T

The Bastard

id like to see 50 step into a cipher on the street,hed get torn up

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Trife said:
i missed the VMA cuz i was at work i hope it come on again

if you go to mtv overdrive you can watch the whole show, its good and you can go right to the scene with joe, but im not sure if they edited it out though.....