T

The Bastard

its 10:55 and i just heard tony yayo sayd fuck fat joe,lol

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
50 replies!

Man, this shit is gettin' ridiculous! I didn't see the whole VMA's just caught 50's performance and at the end he goes 'FUCK FAT JOE! PUSSY BOY! FUCK BOY!' Everyone's face that they showed looked shocked.. They couldn't even bleep that shit out in time, lol... But yeah, this shit is getting ridiculous! They need to square up and get it over with.. O h yeah, and then after 50 said that, they were showin' the stage after he performed and maaaaaaaaaaadd cat's swarmed up from the sides n shit.. But, yeah, that shit fat joe said is funny... I wish I would have seen that.. They'll probably cut it out now on the re-run...

T

The Bastard

Beatz 101 said:
fat joe got the one up on g-unit.

all 50 said was "fuck you...blah blah". anybody can say dat shit
.......i agree

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
dam if they were both at the VMAs in the same building why didnt they just find each other and go one on one? instead of bitching to a music award crowd.

sAfE.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Rhythmikal said:
dam if they were both at the VMAs in the same building why didnt they just find each other and go one on one? instead of bitching to a music award crowd.

sAfE.

LOL its the VMAs not the loca nightclub its not as if theres not security everywhere in the building !

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
bigdmakintrax said:
50 still has yet to retort on that last F*** 50 Curtis Dis....that track bangs too on top of it.....Fat Joe is definitely the better Rapper though hands down.
50's a rapper? I always thought he was an entertainer...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
50's a rapper? I always thought he was an entertainer...

50 is a rapper/entertainer, he just aint an emcee.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fat Joe sucks, I honestly have to say 50 cent is the better rapper out of the two.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
iv just seen the footage of the VMAs.

its funny coz if you watch closely Fat Joe looked scared as hell after he said that shit about G-Unit. i mean watch his face and the way he walks away and shit, i think he shook himself with what he just did.

you can also hear some aggressive shoutin like someone was tryin to get on stage, plus i spotted half of Terror Squad hangin around the edge of the stage. 50 had evil in his eye when he screamed about Joe at the end, he was definately boiling inside.

this beef is gonna keep escalating until somethin bad gonna happen...

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
i READ THAT FIFTY WAS TRYING TO GET ON STAGE RIGHT AFTER JOE SAID THAT SHIT, BUT SECURITY HELD IM DOWN.

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
as i started watchin clips for the fat joe deal, i noticed that everyone thanked jay z in their acceptance speech

i guess id thank jay z too, but i ll prob thank pac first because hes still watchin somewhere, im sure hes gets mtv where he is

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
9zeros said:
i guess id thank jay z too, but i ll prob thank pac first because hes still watchin somewhere, im sure hes gets mtv where he is
Nah, the firey pits of hell would clearly interfere with any kind of tv signal.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Nah, the firey pits of hell would clearly interfere with any kind of tv signal.

Low blow man. Low blow.