Fantom X6,x7 Or X8 Do Youhave One??

SixReasons

ill o.g.
hay i looking to get one do any of youhave any hiphop/rap beats you dont on thie board.. because what roland have on there site SUX!! and i wanted to hear what it can do..

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
i have a fantom X rack, i think thats the best beat if ur using another sequencer(MPC cubase etc..) the rack is more powerful then the keyboards and it has more expandilbiity
, let me tell u that thing is a beast... there are so many things u can do with the sounds effects and filters.

if u want real info on fantom products go here

www.fantomized.info
these forums have everything u could possbiley want to know about the fantom series

class...

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Got the fantom XR and the Motif ES board....had the Fantom S about 2 years ago when it dropped....great products.....if you have an mpc the sampler is a moot point , you wont use it other than that the editing are not that much different than on any other synthesizer....and the Rack is not that much different that the sister Fantom board if you ask me...as far as sound editing there is some software that you can use along with it to make editing identical...sounds are different between the yamaha and Roland though, I owned at least 3 Roland boards before, the sounds alone set it apart from the other boards.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
Got the fantom XR and the Motif ES board....had the Fantom S about 2 years ago when it dropped....great products.....if you have an mpc the sampler is a moot point , you wont use it other than that the editing are not that much different than on any other synthesizer....and the Rack is not that much different that the sister Fantom board if you ask me...as far as sound editing there is some software that you can use along with it to make editing identical...sounds are different between the yamaha and Roland though, I owned at least 3 Roland boards before, the sounds alone set it apart from the other boards.

i dont thinks dudes is on to the Fantom X series yet they sleepin on it

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
OKay lets hear the beats though LOL.....I never use that sampler(an i got the sampling expansion tools on my fantom XR) but my old triton X had that capability they even use that example in the manual as a way to record the guitar.....I got two guitars though and tried it but I cant play the type riffs I want except chords....my sample cd's beat my renditions hands down LOL

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
bigdmakintrax said:
OKay lets hear the beats though LOL.....I never use that sampler(an i got the sampling expansion tools on my fantom XR) but my old triton X had that capability they even use that example in the manual as a way to record the guitar.....I got two guitars though and tried it but I cant play the type riffs I want except chords....my sample cd's beat my renditions hands down LOL

Still learing the basic's on how to play (lessons started yesterday) while i have gotten some basic riffs down, there is nothing to write home about. Im still learning how to play chourds hopefully ill have some solid guitar work in a month....

D

D'Majishin

SixReasons said:
hay i looking to get one do any of youhave any hiphop/rap beats you dont on thie board.. because what roland have on there site SUX!! and i wanted to hear what it can do..

I have a Fantom X8, but how can I let you hear what I've produced on there? Where can I post tracks?

D

D'Majishin

I'm stupid!!!

D'Majishin said:
I have a Fantom X8, but how can I let you hear what I've produced on there? Where can I post tracks?

Ha! I'm stupid! Go to my website www.icononemusic.com and you can here tracks that's I've done with the Fantom, Triton, Roland XP-60 and an MPC 2000xl. Those are the pieces that I use. The Fantom's sounds are sonically great. You should get on. They all are the same piece except the X8 has weighted keys and my production partner is a pianist so he loves it.

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
hey man i aint sleepin on fantom! i have x8 and hav had since last sept lol. ok my site has a bunch done on it! here jus read the descriptions: www.soundclick.com/reflexakadaslick this is a great synth u shud get one as soon as u can. the most realistic violins, guitars etc ive ever herd, great synths and bags of hip hop style sounds!!!!