fantasy football

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
now that the season has started i was just curious if anyone else gets down with fantasy football? i got a pretty dope team this year. come January i'm gonna have an extra $1300 in my pocket hopefully. you all know what that means right: NEW SHIT for the studio.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I started a league but we ain't playing for $1300 dollars! LOL.

This opening weekend was dope. A lot of headliners was out to show all the doubters they was bout it. Moss, Keyshawn,TO, Dillon. Man! Good highlights. And then there were a few cats who had been in the game for a minute but wasn't getting their due....so they were putting it down this Sunday.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yea damn, $1300, good luck with that shit man, i dont have that kind of dough to throw around

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
yaeh the lague im in is with me and nine other people and we decided to put in $100 to start plus extra for trades and free agents. i wanted to scoop griffin too but someone already had him. i got Tomlinson, M. Harrison and a few other decent cats, but the surprise of the week was Jones from Chicago rippin it up. BEARS ARE DEFINITELY IN THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR!!! if i say it every year its bound to happen eventually right.