Fantastic 4

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
aight today is opening day... if i dont have a session ill go peep it... my boy caught the midnight show and they told me it was dope as fuck... better than spiderman 2.... so now i wanna peep it... i just hope they didnt fuck up Dr Doom.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
^^ it didnt appeal to me either but doom looks like the dopest villain next to doc oc... the human torch scenes look great as well.

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
I work at Coastal Grand Mall in Myrtle Beach and the reaction to F4 was like this.....

(People walking in------ 100% Excited)......

(People walking out------- Roughly 75% were like huh?, 25% looked content)

But hey.....some couldn't get into Batman Begins and that movie was pure greatness.

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
shit... my favorite cartoon... and now i am stuck in Greece till the end of the summer and during the summer here they don't bring shit from new movies...

T

The Bastard

i steered away fro mthis thread till i seen the movie, i figured theyd be sum spoilers in here. but anyway. is it me or do theese comic book movies need a little less conversation a little more action. this movie was alright. not great by any means not better than xmen or spidey, but def better than the hulk. go see it at a matinee show for six bucks on a monday afternoon. bastard gives it 2 and a half stars ** 1/2

members online