exporting problems

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
alright, so i've been really frustrated lately, ill make a song in fruity loops, and whenever i try to export it, its all out of sync, it makes me mad because my beats are trapped within FL studio and I can't get em out! here is an example, the first section is recorded from fruity loops with soundforge (bassically recording the sound coming out of hte speakers) so that you can hear what it sounds like correctly, when im making it in fruity loops. the next section is how it exports, and im sure you will hear the problem.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?!

www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3891944&q=hi

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nah man, thats the intro to the song, its on song mode, the problem is how the sound lags, you can hear on like the first or second note how it drags too much, its supposed to be quantized to those hats you hear in the intro, and it is in the first version but not in the second version

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
make sure u aint exportin beyond ur soundcard power

i.e. make sure ur exporting in 44100 or make sure ur in 16 bit depth.

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
fuck man, yeah the settings are correct, i cant figure out what the problem is and its pissing me off

Emeezy

Etrack Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
yea, you right, it is off, i dont know, the only thing else i can think of is what sanova said or the settings in your instruments, maybe you actidently clicked something when you were exporting it and didnt realize it....shit man, ive been hearin alot of people havin this problem, but it have never had this happened to me so its kinda hard to point something out that is going wrong...i got you tho, ill look into it for ya...

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i think its cus i used thaat korg M1 plugin, but its fucking lame if i can't export a plugin correctly, whats the point of having it?

PushPlay

ill o.g.
having same f'n problem here all of a sudden. I think I will rebuild my whole system and clean everything then re-install.

anyone else have any suggestions/solutions?

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
try exporting 1 instrument at a time and put it into a sequencer and mix it down in there