Explosions in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
cant believe this

im in a state of shock. my mum works at Bank station which is like 2 stops away from liverpool street n stuff but shes fine. this shit is crazy

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
that's some foul stuff yall.. I wish the best for the families of the ones lost and injured and to all the citizens of the u.k. That's definitly some sickening shit!

MR_P

!
ill o.g.
Yeah town was messy today.

Im just glad I got to where I needed to be before shit got hectic. I didnt see anything blow up but there was a lot of panic for a while and then it got really quite as all the busses dissapeared. Bit wierd.

There was no tubes in the evening and cabs wernt stopping in Zone 1 so had to basically walk till you saw a bus that wasnt rammed.

Makes you think, some parts of the world have this shit every day.

Hope everyone here from London is safe.. Please spare a prayer for the people who lost people today and who are in hospitals around town.

Peace

P

Arc.I.Tect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just heard about this because I haven't been online or watching TV all day. I'm prayin for all of you, the world's just circlin the drain now...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i hope nobody from here was affected by the attacks. but aint nobody to blame for this bullshit cause them fuckin animals gon do what they do anyway. they killin they own peoples too. but thats cool you can blame the us. the us govt get the blame for everything anyway and when other countries need help gues who is always first to respond and give a helping hand

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
I hope everyone is allright there but my thoughts are with those who arent.
And dont think this problem has one party or person responsible, these attacks are the result of years of egoistic politics by several countries. This just cant be turned around as simple as going out there with your gun as soldier and kill someone labeled enemy. Please think before you act or say thinks like that. Cos these thought processes have only worsened the world so far... This just cant be grasped that easily.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
You know what? My first thought when I heard about that wasn't that it was terrorists, but french people, angry because they lost the Olympics the day before...

For the victims family, I wish them strength to go throught all this...

As for the US.... maybe a new thread should be started, but it's prone to be closed real fast...

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
RigorMortis said:
And dont think this problem has one party or person responsible, these attacks are the result of years of egoistic politics by several countries.

Not true. They are a result of an ideology that believes it must destroy everyone who has different beliefs and lives in a free society (semi-free, there are no fully free countries). It's funny to hear people blame the victims and not the murderers, and the blame is really a result of the lack of moral confidence by the leaders of the US and other western countries who don't believe it is okay to pursue your country's self-interest. Anyway, these people will continue to do this until they are wiped out, so don't be surprised by future attacks.

The war in Iraq has nothing to do with oil. We do not buy very much oil from them, and if we wanted their oil, we would've taken it in 1991.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
theyve been threatening to blow Birmingham apparently, and some dudes have been arrested....

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
yeah here in birmingham they evacuated over 20,000 people from the city centre on friday. they carried out some controlled explosions and apparently there was nothing dangerous in the packages they found.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
Not true. They are a result of an ideology that believes it must destroy everyone who has different beliefs and lives in a free society (semi-free, there are no fully free countries). It's funny to hear people blame the victims and not the murderers, and the blame is really a result of the lack of moral confidence by the leaders of the US and other western countries who don't believe it is okay to pursue your country's self-interest. Anyway, these people will continue to do this until they are wiped out, so don't be surprised by future attacks.

The war in Iraq has nothing to do with oil. We do not buy very much oil from them, and if we wanted their oil, we would've taken it in 1991.
Hahaha,

Do you think they started this, check out the history, the united states and friends have done plenty of killin and destroyin around the world so the attacks we have had so far arent even ennuf to settle the score for the other side. dont be ignorant son. killin has brought this killin. if we want to discuss this any further we should start another topic and leave this topic to give our condolences.....

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
RigorMortis said:
Hahaha,

Do you think they started this, check out the history, the united states and friends have done plenty of killin and destroyin around the world so the attacks we have had so far arent even ennuf to settle the score for the other side. dont be ignorant son. killin has brought this killin. if we want to discuss this any further we should start another topic and leave this topic to give our condolences.....

word,,,please no "who's fault it is" wars,,,just share ya thoughts with no arguements or opposin opinions,,,,one love to all my UK heads and they fams,,,be safe.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
RigorMortis said:
Hahaha,

You've seen too many Michael Moore movies cousin. America is the country with the least blood on its hands and the only moral country ever established.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
like i said read a book ehm i meant rip.....

T

The Bastard

RigorMortis said:
Hahaha,

you absolutely right.... about starting a new topic,and thats about all you were right about,so start the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.