Escucha el Suspiro de mi Revolver

paradigmshifter

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Greetings from Miami,
Paradigm Shifter here, AKA Juanito Alimaña
Originally from Medellin, Colombia... now live in Miami (love this place).
I started producing music about 6 years ago, playing around with Fruity Loops... I dropped that for a while, joined the Navy and did 2 years of service for Uncle Sam... came back to MI-yeyo and got into Film Production School... during that period, I realized my interest was more over sound than images so I decided to drop Film School and now I'm attending SAE for Audio Engineering and Production... now my music production hobby is starting to take shape into hopefully a career...
I use Pro-tools, Logic, Cubase, Reason, but mostly FL Studio (my favorite) when it comes to sequencing and producing original beats... if anyone needs tips on producing with FL Studio, let me know... I know everything there is to know about that program... and combined with Reason via Re-wire... that's IT!
I'm into all kinds of music, but mainly produce Drum&Bass, Hip-Hop/Trip-Hop, Dub, Deep and Acid House, some acid jazz (it's hard to do with canned samples instead of real instruments)... etc, I like to stay open to everything, except country music...

This site looks cool, hope to meet a lot of people that are into the same type of stuff as I am...

Keep yo headz up... Peace.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
What's up paradigmshifter!!! Welcome aboard. Don't forget to wipe your feet.

O

open mind

welcome to the ILL! dude post some of your beats in the showcase its opend right now.