Empty Bag of Chettos anyone?

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
can I really make money by eating cheetos? Hell I'd sell 5 empty bags of cheetos for the same price as that person spent on 1... You don't even have to eat that shit just dump out the cheetos and make a quick $280.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
what a damn rich idiot what bought that

i needed a falaktic.... and i am pro.. so this cheesy profalaktic fits me fine since my sex usually goes like the 1980s movie Airplane plus since after landing I need a proper hanger!! I had to bag my brains withthe cheeto thing cuz my shit blows latex explodes all over the room so only 2bill ebay cheetos bags can maaaiiinntaaaiiinnnnn.. i know it's saaddd and a shameeee... but from head to toe it keeps these Dames ready for another date in the etheral plane for those etheral stains..... and these dates i stuff are worth more than 2thousand and eighty-five bucks... so it makes sence cause I get so dense upin clits that... for most people the truth is more then where they want to be at.

wordup fuck the burbs front.. i steal suberban cats an sellem on ebay to the underground for backfade scratch.... hearing bitches madscream At this dummyMuthaFucka do crazyShit for my future... no doubt... it's all hiphop.. i pour clout.. while you drip drop.. im shoutin monsta'it.. you shittin in your underroos grabbin new pairs of sprockets.. you frolic.. while i cock chicks 28 degrees'/ rockin' more tricks than Elminster's fireball shit infinite steez

members online