Eminem retiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caffeine

Qwerty said:
Well, many many many, producers do the same thing. Even the BIG Dr Dre has someone that plays for him (...do i hear Scott Storch..Mike Elizondo). So don't take Em's credit away. HOw about Mannie Fresh?? I heard he pays school kids that goes to musical school to play shit for him. Kanye also has someone playing for him. All the big name producers do this, so don't diss him for that....and yeah i'm a Stan!

I'm not gonna argue the fact that most producers do that. Using a live band, that's fine. But when the ONLY thing you do is the drum beats...c'mon. That's weak

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
He probably plays some keys once in a while, when it's pretty easy of course. But personally, if i could get someone to play what I have in my head when I hum it....I'D MAKE THE KILLEST BEAT IN THE WORLD lolll :p.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
Anyone who denies the fact that Eminem is one of the most, if not the most, talented rappers of all-time is crazy.

haha you got jokes. im a fan of em but common lets be real. he was at his best when he was beefin with benzino

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Give me one person who has a tighter flow when he's at his best.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
Eminem Show a B+??? Are you insane?? I think Eminem was superior Lyricly and Beatwise. People will say that MMLP was better just cuz it was controversial.

Eminem show was tight, but his first two efforts were, in my opinion, his best. It has nothing to do with the controversy, I just think his flow evolved and I am someone who prefers the early stages of it, not to say his newer style isn't also dope. To each his own man. A lot of people don't even like anything he's made so chill out.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Infinite was his best album lyrically IMO. im not sayin he is/was the greatest, but sleepers need to download that album and take a listen.

as far as beats and creativity, i think The Marshall Mathers LP was his best.

sAfE.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
Edan, Blueprint, Amospere...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
o-a-ksavage said:
Eminem show was tight, but his first two efforts were, in my opinion, his best. It has nothing to do with the controversy, I just think his flow evolved and I am someone who prefers the early stages of it, not to say his newer style isn't also dope. To each his own man. A lot of people don't even like anything he's made so chill out.

his old shit was tight, but everything he's made since he signed 50 cent has been garbage. now i'm not blaming 50 but it seams since he signed him his shit has really been pop. He used to actually rap, but now all he does is kind of scream stupid shit that doesn't make any since. IMO he should have never changed his flow, i'm not saying dont be different and change but damn do somethin thats better.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
FTdub said:
Common, Del, Black Thought, Nas, and the list goes on

We're talking about flow here, NOT LYRICS!!

Oh yeah, Nas got a better flow..oh yeah that boring Common flow is better than Em's flow..yeah right..

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
We're talking about flow here, NOT LYRICS!! File under retarded.

Oh yeah, Nas got a better flow YES ..oh yeah that boring (?) Common flow is better than Em's flow..yeah right..

Yes Its right.

EM's flow hasn't been seen in years.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
nas does have a hotter flow.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nas' flow is nothing special. Where Nas has succeeded is his consistently solid content. Even Nas would admit that Em's flow is tighter guarunteed.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
FTdub said:
Yes Its right.

EM's flow hasn't been seen in years.

I'll agree with that, but anything BEFORE "Encore" and the last D12 album, his flow just kill all the name you mention.How abut "Renegades", "Cleaning Out My Closet", "Lose Yourself", "The Way I Am", "Till I Collapse"?? Nas has the same flow AGAIN AGAIN, even jayz said: switch your flow , your shit sound garbage. That was real, on every song he has the same flow, so please don't say nas, and the same thing goes for common he flows the same on every song eversince he came in the game.

I guess it's a preference thing..

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
pfffff

Del, Prince Paul, C rayz Walz, biz markie, ...

anyway...we know who your idols are....

...they just aint mine since there's way better hiphop out there.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Eminem does have a strong flow, theres no doubting that. DEFINATELY above average, put it that way.

I'll admit Nas' flow isnt as tight, and i like Nas loads more than Em trust me, so thats sayin somethin.

sAfE.

P.S I think Busta got a sicker flow than Em

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ya Busta is Sick Wyclef Can do it all on a track and Kardinal Offishall Can Switch it up Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.