N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
And heres where to send your demos...

Artwerk Music Submission
Electronic Arts
5510 Lincoln Boulevard
Playa Vista, CA. 90094

Thanks for the link NYSOM, Im a firm beleiver in everything happens for a reason.
I have been considering this path for my music for quite a while, its like an Omen, this thread.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
And heres where to send your demos...

Artwerk Music Submission
Electronic Arts
5510 Lincoln Boulevard
Playa Vista, CA. 90094

Thanks for the link NYSOM, Im a firm beleiver in everything happens for a reason.
I have been considering this path for my music for quite a while, its like an Omen, this thread.

i have the link as well to send the trax but i wasnt sure if yall mods accept that should i post it?

To submit music to Artwerk for consideration, please visit www.ea.com/eatrax

there producers out there that have no clue wuts goin on they wanna make music cuz otha is doin it. Todays music i dont even call it hip hop anymore sounds like urban music to me but i grew up on video games thats my music background so why not do music for video games and not just video games commercials as well for car dealerships n things like that some guys dont think like that they wanna be a kanye west or timbo not known theres otha places to land ur music

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
this is a good post NYSOM. Good looks man.

no doubt my fellow Illmuzik fam but thibk about it guys u get better percentage for ur work plus video game company n the movies biz have a larger budget the music industry i heard a guy from NY made a beat for GMC those that makes Yukon Denalis n stuff they gave hime 30,000 now the EA link i showed u they sign a dude as a producer artist

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
no doubt my fellow Illmuzik fam but thibk about it guys u get better percentage for ur work plus video game company n the movies biz have a larger budget the music industry i heard a guy from NY made a beat for GMC those that makes Yukon Denalis n stuff they gave hime 30,000 now the EA link i showed u they sign a dude as a producer artist

I been really thinking of this for my music to be honest. I came to this conclusion when I realized I don't really like performing very much as strange as it sounds. Especially with me being a rapper, that type of thing is a "MUST" So I was trying think of a way around having to really do that. What I came up with is movies and video game scores. Plus there is a bigger market at the moment because it's not something everyone is instantly trying to do. When I get my album done I will def be hittin up Taxi.com and this Ea thing you posted.

members online