Electrical Converter for another country

ill o.g.
hey everyone,
what's up...hey i'm moving to new zealand on monday and they have 230v wall outlets. i'm wondering what exactly i need in order to plug my gear in without blowing it up. I'm guessing a high volt converter in the range of 3000.
I'll be plugging in:
Hp laptop
2 Event tr-8 monitors
motu traveler
roland xr module
2 denon 3500 cd turntables & x300 mixer
laptop speakers
external hard drive
cell phone
possibly axiom keyboard if the usb is too weak.

never dealt really with other countries wall outlets...thougt i'd just need an adapter...trying to find all the specs on my equipment if they can handle both.
Thank you everyone
D

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
look for a 110volt to 240 volt converter, thats the adapter you're looking for. Also look if perhaps your gear's internal psu's have a power switch for 240 volts.

ill o.g.
thanks, got it! for anyone else that runs into this issue....go through all the manuals or look on the back your gear to add up the total Watts used by each component then get a converter that'll cover that amount and then some. In my case, i got a 750w capacity.

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
SuB ConScience said:
thanks, got it! for anyone else that runs into this issue....go through all the manuals or look on the back your gear to add up the total Watts used by each component then get a converter that'll cover that amount and then some. In my case, i got a 750w capacity.

radio shack haha
they will have it if anyone ever needs it