Editing program with metronome??

ill o.g.
currently i use soundforge and cubase to make beats.
i am tired of chopping up samples in sound forge, saving them and then auditioning them in cubase to get the timing right and figuring wat parts of the sample i need to chop further in order to get the timing perfect. i really feel like i need i need some software that that allows me to chop up samples with its own built in metronome - so i can get the timing right especially on live music samples which dont always remain consistent timing wise.

i also understand that i may not be using both apps as effectivley as poss, as i am quite a novice at beat making, and there may be a way to incorporate them to make this process easier - i'm hoping someone will explain how i can do this is if there is a way. if not can someone recommend an app with a metronome if one exists.

i hope u can understand wat i've written here - for some reason i cant write/articulate properly today!

thanks in advance.

Donovan

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Acid could be thought of as a SoundForge on speed/crack/weed/and another drug you can think of.

It has all the same functions, and sequencing, with metronome (in Acid 5)

-Donovan

ill o.g.
cool....i actually got a really old version of acid, which i never really explored......will give that a try now! cheers for the quick response!

Donovan

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sloppy Jallopy said:
ok...my version of acid is way old (version 1 - lol)....no metronome......will have to try and get me hands on a newer one!

Yeh I used Acid DJ -> 5... That's how I started producing, and is definitely awesome even now. I just switched to Cubase last winter.

-Donovan

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
which is better cubase or sonar? been thinkin about gettin one. i use adobe right now

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats what ive been hearin. imma check it out. thanx mayne

members online