Earthquake/Tsunami hits Japan

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow...crazy news...

First the earthquake, then a tsunami.....

Now Hawaii will get hit with the tsunami around 3am local time....

Prayers go to those in Japan, including any ill members out there or who have family/friends out there

natural disasters like this are crazy....

tenders

ill o.g.
i heard some parts of cali are on/were on tsunami watch for the residuals or w/e. not too up to date on this

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
A few hundred dead, hawaii so far isnt too bad from what I hear, cali is getting 2-5ft waves at 500mph (As Ive read)

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
The Nuke plant they are trying to keep from melting down is a very serious and frightening likelihood of shit ass proportions.

That aside the footage of the destruction a Tsunami is terrifying yet fascinating. I have a huge collection of the 04 Tsunami, I want to find some raw footage from this one.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
stuff like this happens, i always think of george carlin and what he said about earth. one day it'll just make poof and we're history. but i'd rather be hit by a tsunami than die of cancer from contamination. fuck nuclear power.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2011/03/massive_earthquake_hits_japan.html

they got some really dope pics of the tsunami here..site is 100% worksafe

No I undestand you , this a very GREAT page to understand what has happened so far .
The photographs and grahps and explanations are very good, thus making this a dope page.
However I know you werent all happy people are dying and the destruction and the effect on the world...
Which btw guys again shifted the earths axis
Absolutely terrible and hypnotizing as really the planet or space oblects which we float within can kill any of us at anytime , so to see it is both heart breaking and "WOW ARE YOU SERIOUS???" At the same time..

Bunch of cats on Facebook and Twitter are buggin' about karma from Pearl Harbor.
WTF!!!

None of the people on FB actually fought that war, thats like right stupid, which apparently , well I cant say we have become, but we are not on the "actual" story to find our place.
Thats is just beyond ...Not been here for about 60 years then.
I mean how can a 20-30- year old troll even go there?

Its Trolls dude, they have some sort of site dedicated to being a DICK and they go as a group to memorial sites and things that are good and then defile them by being dicks.

Hopefully that will end .. Stop picking on kids in school and we can reduce internet Trolls.