Durty Souf Productions

O

open mind

what producers should i look for? i dont wanna copy or bite them i will develope my own style and technics but i wanna hear what common sounds are used and whatnot i wanna get inspiration cause i know what direction i wanna go as a producers now.like i mentioned in the showcase.

i know mannie fresh and all that cashmoney stuff.and no limit records productions.what other stuff should i check out from da souf? groups artists producers? bring it on.
thanks in advance.

O

open mind

KurtisRich said:
if u can.... check out Rick Ross's Port of Miami Album..... dat shit is fire
i already got it its really that shizzzzznez.lots of great trackz.one of my fav on dat is of course "hustlin." and that joint with lil wayne i forgot that name.

SoChi

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:
if u can.... check out Rick Ross's Port of Miami Album..... dat shit is fire

I ain't listenin to that shit unless I can get my hands on an instrumental version.

O

open mind

Relic said:
* Raises eyebrows*--"Electro" 3 six mafia? I dont think that exsists...Unless its underground..Im just north of misscc803 and Im not aware of anything like that...
lol
electro is the style 3 six is the group that is the kind of shit iam searching that goes to misc.relic dont act shady.lol

ROYAL FLUSH!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Im saying, and seriously dont call me shady...for real, your using the term incorrectly...that I KNOW what elctro music is....I Damn SURE know who the hell 3six mafia is , they are in the state directly to the west of mine...They have been out at LEAST since 97 when we sold it in the record store I worked at...
THAT combination you are looking for , that I am aware of, doesnt exsist..The 2 cultures sorrounding those genres are opposite....
Electro, to me, is euro dance music mostly listened to and made by white folks...Durty Souf, is music from the hood made for and by mostly black artists...Current company not withstanding...
Im saying that I have not heard the combination and would think at this time it is unlikely as that it is on opposite spectrums...

O

open mind

Relic said:
Im saying, and seriously dont call me shady...for real, your using the term incorrectly...that I KNOW what elctro music is....I Damn SURE know who the hell #six mafia is , they are in the state directly to the west f mine...They have been out at LEAST since 97 when we sold it in the record store I worked at...
THAT combination you are looking for , that I am aware of, doesnt exsist..The 2 cultures sorrounding those genres are opposite....
Electro, to me, is euro dance music mostly listened to and made by white folks...Durty Souf, is music from the hood made for and by msotly black artist...Current company not withstanding...
Im saying that I have not heard the combination and would think at this time it is unlikely...
this is a huge missunderstanding.when i say electro i mean groups that are heavy synth based NO SAMPLES no classical shit.just ELECTRO SOUNDING SYNTHS AND THAT IS 3 SIX MAFIA.for example.and some of the above mentioned.

and i think i def. will find those sounds u know.

if u dont like that style its not my problem.

ps:its not about white or black or any color or any RACE.its about muzik.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
What style are you talking about?You start off asking for southern hiphop artists then at some point you flip into "electro", or synth based rap music....
uggh as clev would say..Im out of this cuz I feel my blood pressure rising...
You want synth rap.Check out Newcleus..Im done..

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Check out some of these producers work im pretty sure u will like them. Let me know.

Shondrae
David Banner
Myke Diesel
Drumma Boy(hot ass producer imo. He does alot of shit for Master P.)
Unusual Suspects
Lil Jon
Red Spyda
DJ Paul and Juicy J
Mr. Collipark
Beat-In-Azz
J. Allen
DJ Toomp
Sanchez Holmes
KLC
P-No
Pimpin
Mannie Fresh
Jazze Fae
Cool and Dre
Jermaine Dupri
Organized Noise
DJ Smurf
Bass Heavy

Nicole

O

open mind

misscc803 said:
Check out some of these producers work im pretty sure u will like them. Let me know.

Shondrae
David Banner
Myke Diesel
Drumma Boy(hot ass producer imo. He does alot of shit for Master P.)
Unusual Suspects
Lil Jon
Red Spyda
DJ Paul and Juicy J
Mr. Collipark
Beat-In-Azz
J. Allen
DJ Toomp
Sanchez Holmes
KLC
P-No
Pimpin
Mannie Fresh
Jazze Fae
Cool and Dre
Jermaine Dupri
Organized Noise
DJ Smurf
Bass Heavy

Nicole
thank you very much.that should be enough for a while.:)

ill o.g.
Kno of the CunninLynguists is an awesome Southern producer.

Check out their latest album, "A Piece of Strange," I think you'll like it.