Dude's wearin pink...

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Yeah it's gettin' out of hand. Dudes is dyin' their lil' dirty white t's & coppin' sweatbands from lady footlocker or raidin' their girlfriend's closet. NOW THAT'S JUST ILL! what can you do?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Pink used to be a masculine colour in the time of the romans, luckily those times are over hehehe.

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
KENWOP said:
you wear pink and your a dude you got homo in ya blood dawg bottom line

i agree, theres a load of dickheads where i come from and they started wearing pink, then they started kissing each other and shit, then most of em though they was bi or sum shit. this one guy actually started kissing this dude in the corridor, with tongues an shit.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
like someone here already mentioned.. ITS ONLY A COLOUR. if someone is femanine, that is determined by their personality , not by what colour they wear. i mean as long as dudes dont be wearing skirts and high heels and shit lol.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I think, Pink has acceptions but to a degree. For instance, Pink Tees,,,no. I saw a button up shirt with Pink and blue stripes on white. It was a Ralph Lauren or somethin,,,that was cool. They didnt have my seize or I would of bought it for work. Again, a dude I work with rocks a pink polo shirt. He aint gay and he's in his 40's so he aint tryin to be down with Dip Set. It depends on the situation,,,to a degree.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I went to my hometown and these fake ass gangsters on the block had on they little pink doo-rags, and tees and shit, niggas need to get off rappers dicks and be original with they shit, and for the record, I saw Cam rocking pink before Fat Joe, now FJ rocks that shit everywhere he goes, what happened to FJ160 clothing line!

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
<----Chix Dig It

I bought a pink shirt. Never wore it. Yeah, I got it cuz everyone else had it, then later on discovered that I'd look so fucking stupid. I'll stick to black.

However, girls DO find that attractive and sexy for a guy to wear. If I gotta wear pink to get pink, i'll be da Panther himself. LOL.

seriously, i think most guys don't care hwat other GUYS think about it at all. i guess they do it to prove that they don't give a fuck.

So...

If you don't wear pink.....rock on!
If you do...hit dat poootie tang for me while ya at it.

hollA

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
worldcityceo said:
I bought a pink shirt. Never wore it. Yeah, I got it cuz everyone else had it, then later on discovered that I'd look so fucking stupid. I'll stick to black.

However, girls DO find that attractive and sexy for a guy to wear. If I gotta wear pink to get pink, i'll be da Panther himself. LOL.

seriously, i think most guys don't care hwat other GUYS think about it at all. i guess they do it to prove that they don't give a fuck.

So...

If you don't wear pink.....rock on!
If you do...hit dat poootie tang for me while ya at it.

hollA

If I gotta wear "Pink" just to pull a chick,,,,,,I'de be concerned more about a few other things first!!!!!!