Dude's wearin pink...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
LOL!!! This is so fuckin funny to me... I was at this battle last night and I swear to god like at least 50% of these catz were wearin some kind of pink shit... What's up wit it man!!? Maybe it's just me but i thought pink was a feminen color!! FEMINEN!!! What color is put up when a little baby girl is born? PINK!!! It symbolizes a female! Leave that shit alone if your a guy! Anyways, i just wanted to see what yall think about all this... Not that it's a big issue just funny to me...

ill o.g.
I dont know. I would never wear pink. But i think R Kelly started wear that again. Then fat joe. Then Camron.

I think its bullshit. They tryin to be cool an shit. Sayin i dont care what yall think. So they wear pink. Its fucked up. That aint cool to me. It dont change the respect i have for people who wear that, but it is feminen.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yup! - I was jus gonna say its probably Camrons fault and a few other rappers on Mtv right now, cuz now ever dumbass is tryin to rock gay ass pink with theyre trucker hats!!! - - - GaaaaaAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!.....OK that wasnt called for, but common!....What tha fuck are guys doin wearin pink!?!??!?....Yeah, that shit boggles me too....Ill wear my masculenity on my sleave for this one....Yes i cant spell, no need to point it out, thank you.:)

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i think its ok to were pink but not to much like i have a sky blue polo shirt and the horse and the little guy on top of it is pink, but if it got more pink on it than that i won't were it but i think its aight if you just got a little pink in it to bring out ya out fit, but all those pink shoes and hats and pink tall tee's and shit they can put that back i seen this one dude even had pink shoe strings, but if you got all that pink on they need to go to a shrink cuz they might be confused of there sexuallty.

holla

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I seen a guy wit all pink outfit on (fitted cap, sneakers, tshirt and pink air brush on his jeans) and airbrushed on his tshirt was the words " No HOMO" (meanin he wasn't gay). I was like wtf if u gotta put dat on ya shirt u don't need ro be wearin pink. Lol .

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
i dont understand what everyones problem is.i mean, one does want at least a hint of color.

hahaha, i'm jk. too much pink is a little faggy. but i mean, there are different types of pink. theres gay pink, and theres non gay pink. like, i knew a colorblind guy once. and he bought a shirt thinking it was red, cuz he can only see like, basic colors or some shit, and it was pink. but i mean, he didn't look gay in it. because he doesn't look like a gay guy overall. so i mean, if you can pull it off without lookin faggy, more power to you.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's one of those styles where you see one guy do it and your like, "Ha, that mans wearin pink, he's tight for that." But then when more than one person does it it's fuckin gay cuz he's trying to be tight and come with an unusual, original style by wearin pink, but he's really just riding the bandwagon and tryin to be like the REAL original cats. Yeah, I get pissed off by shit like that.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
MarkN said:
seriously does it matter ? its a colour ?

i didn't realise this woz hello! magazine !?
What tha fuck is hello magazine!?.....I take it tha cats here that are gettin angry maybe might have a few pink items in they own closet!??.....Yo its really not a big deal tho, i mean it never was when tha thread had started out, so why is it now? - Cuz yer offended?

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
i teach high school and so many kids were wearin pink last year that the school banned it claimin it was a gang thang, soon they'll ban shoe laces.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It don't matter what color you wear, if you a fag you a fag, if you gangster you gangster!! That's what's wrong with brothers now, cause he wears this and that he's the shit, that nigga in the all-black might be gay as hell and that nigga in the pink just might be a head bussa! Get off that clothes shit, a color aint nothing but a color, besides pink represents pussy, most bitches pussies are pink, so hell yeah I wear that shit out!!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Haha Lol!!!

StressWon said:
Maybe they thought it was a "Gay Gang". LOL. They gangin up on other dudes in the Boys Room!! LOLOLOL

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

but yo, don't hate on PINK. PINK is the new shit :yes:
LOL, just kidding :smokin:

Attachments

• shaliass05.jpg
    shaliass05.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 107