Duck Down Visuals - CLASSIC Behind the Scene Footage of Boot Camp Click

Kil

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This jawn was released back in '95 when the Boot Camp was in FULL swing. It has all of the Boot Camp videos up to Lefleur, Lefleur (Who Got the Props, Buck em Down, I Got'cha Open, Bucktown, How Many MC's, Wontime, Sound Bwoy, etc.) behind the scene footage (Smif n Wessun rhyming at Beat Street in BK, cats on tour on the bus and in hotels) classic interviews on Yo MTV Raps and just a RACK of classic Boot Camp footage. If you mess with the BCC you'll LOVE this video, I can't tell ya'll how much I watched this video over the years...and while we're at it, has anyone noticed how Duck Down is STILL one of the most relevant labels still putting out dope hip hop?

http://www.willmakebeatsforfood.com/2011/07/classic-video-soul-duck-down-visuals-1.html

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
only part 2 works all the other parts have this mesage

"This video contains content from WMG and DuckDown, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.'

edit: even when using proxies from other countries I get the same message

Kil

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What country are you in fam? I just tested them out and they all work fine. Try checking them out on my youtube page. Just search Duck Down Visuals...

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
USA

can you link those videos here from your channel.

edit: those videos from "Skip2MyLouqueens" channel are still not working for me