Dry weekend

E

e.g

I hate the wheather i canada summer aint even summer no more the world is messsed up

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Hmmm My Friday was Pretty good where you live in Ontario Btw if you Aint living in T.O you should be Having Crazy House Jamz .

Everytime I leave the City Them Girls up in Oshawa and Whitby or any other small Town I go 2 be Fuckin Wildddd This is a Family Oriented Site so ill stop there lol

But Yo Bredren dont watch that Ive had Some Weekends where Everything Was Flop too .

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I hear that man......Im in cali, but no matter, that dont mean shit when its a global thing. Im suprised things never changed dramatically when peeps found out u can literally see a giant whole in the O-Zone out in Australia!?!...WTF huh?!..........Greed and money will drive this planet into ruins guarenteed.:(.................I notice that every summer over here, it just gets hotter and hotter...Like fuckin drastic changes in tempeture jumps too. Kinda wierd.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah it's humid as a bitch over here.. I can't stand that shit! I'll take it anyday over winter though, ARGH! You know it's bad when you stand still and you sweat your balls off!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
let us all join in prayer and ask God or whoever is up there in smogheaven to protect us from the pollution that will most certainly cause our dicks to fall off in the future.

members online