Drunnk niggas post here

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
i am drunk. lits took me 10 minutes to even get tot this site.

Delete this thread if need be, bnut this its the most drk ive been all week.

kijts fell soooog as fuck/

Edit: post your drink expericences.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
You gotta drink good shit to wake up the next morning feelin straight, take it from a pro!

I drink a bottle of red almost every night.
Crown on the rocks is the goods too.

PS - I spilt my wine for the first time ever last night! I was PO'd....Fuckin mainly angry because I wasted a whole glass of really good wine that could have been in my belly! lol.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
You gotta drink good shit to wake up the next morning feelin straight, take it from a pro!

PS - I spilt my wine for the first time ever last night! I was PO'd....Fuckin mainly angry because I wasted a whole glass of really good wine that could have been in my belly! lol.

lol. What a whino. At least it wasnt on your gear.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
What kind of wine was that ... Mad Dog ?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Damn.. forgot about this thread... when did i even post this?

Sanova The Don: stomach kinda feelin wierd from drinkin so much last night
adriaticblock: yeah i saw your thread lol
Sanova The Don: OH SHIT
Sanova The Don: i forgot about that
Sanova The Don: when did i do that wtf

lmfao but crazy story, had to end up jumping out of my friends window last night and slept in my friends car, then went to a meeting at 8am and went to subway and went to a car audio store lmao. Thought it was like 5pm looked at the clock and it was 1:30 lmao insane.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
What kind of wine was that ... Mad Dog ?
Nah dude, i just geeked out and didnt look wen i sat my drink down...Honestly had nothin to do with being drunk, it was just a dumb move on my part cuz i was bullshitin on the phone and not lookin wen i sat my glass down.....I got a pretty high tolerance unfortunately....lol
I was drinkin Sacred Stone Masters Blend last night...shits frickin good! Real earthy and not too jammy. :)
sacr1029.jpg

members online