drunktank

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
OK I admit it im an alchoholic pot head haha and im bored. Whats everyones favorite drinks when you wanna get faded?? Personally ill drink anything but my fav is Jack n Coke. If you wanna really get messed up quick try the adios mother fucker. Oh yeah and blunts are the best too

T

The Bastard

PrOLifiK said:
OK I admit it im an alchoholic pot head haha and im bored. Whats everyones favorite drinks when you wanna get faded?? Personally ill drink anything but my fav is Jack n Coke. If you wanna really get messed up quick try the adios mother fucker. Oh yeah and blunts are the best too
1amaretto sour 2long island ice tea

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Henny straight up.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
ieeewww, how could you,,,,sike,,,,tapo that shit son, tap it!

We need to video Hooligan radioo and show these cats how it goes down!
Seriously. Niggas just don't know. haha. damn, just caught a flashback from last time.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Rum (Appeltons) N Coke Greygoose and Bloody Zit Slushys or Grey and Blue gatoraid

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Amaretto Sour

Rhum (Cruzan) <---- for some reason, I never got a hangover drinking that, ever if I go overboard...

Sake <---- on special occasions

edit:
Milwaukee Best Dry <---THE bRoKe aSs beer by excellence (1 buck a can, here in Mtl, and 5.9% alcohol)

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
haha, am I the only one who goes for vodka drinks and/or beer?

Vodka Red Bull is the shiot

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I heard it's like liquid weed...

and it's green... a friend of mine went to Portugal and bought some... but I didnt want to try it

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
it is a bit like being drunk and being on salvia, if you have tried it, kinda spacey, the active ingrediant in wormwood, look it up, its crazy...