Drums That KnoCC!

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What up Ill fam. Yo I have about 40gb of drum kits and samples that I've collected over the years. Im at a point where I'm ready to archive them on my backup hard drive and start from scratch. Im looking for a few good drum kits that Knock. Im looking for Kicks Snares Hats and Toms. Any suggestions?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Sounds in HD.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Record your self hitting hard things on table tops, or knocking frozen chicken together. You get some sharp sounds that way. Not to mention exclusive. Experiment.

Cant post links to premade drums atm

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Record your self hitting hard things on table tops, or knocking frozen chicken together. You get some sharp sounds that way. Not to mention exclusive. Experiment.

No Joke

I have songs with drums I made with beatboxing and hitting the table. Kicks, Snares, Rimshots and Hats

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
40gigs of drums?

I know for a fact (without even hearing those) that's 83% Of those drums all sound the same. You right want to go through and find and delete the similar ones before backing them up (no need wasting your HD space)

I'm a sound designer I love recording and layering sounds together. That's how I get knocking sounds

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

No Joke

I have songs with drums I made with beatboxing and hitting the table. Kicks, Snares, Rimshots and Hats

can make real good 808's beat boxing and running through some filters

Yo Im gonna try this again. Back in the day I use to play around and do that and got some unique sounds. I guess its time to go back lol.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

No Joke

can make real good 808's beat boxing and running through some filters

Yo Im gonna try this again. Back in the day I use to play around and do that and got some unique sounds. I guess its time to go back lol.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
40gigs of drums?

I know for a fact (without even hearing those) that's 83% Of those drums all sound the same. You right want to go through and find and delete the similar ones before backing them up (no need wasting your HD space)

I'm a sound designer I love recording and layering sounds together. That's how I get knocking sounds

Word fam. I got rid of everything lol. All those kits are the same and people waste their money on them. Even worse those kits are all garbage. 9th Wonder doesn't use those weak ass drum sounds that you'll find in the 9th wonder kits they selling for example. For now on Im gonna work with a very small selection of high quality or personally made drums..

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
A lot of its processing too though Trey aside from good source files and the sound design aspect of layering...
Just adding the right ms delay to something like a clap, and/or compressing your drums stems can really pump up your kit quite a bit.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
A lot of its processing too though Trey aside from good source files and the sound design aspect of layering...
Just adding the right ms delay to something like a clap, and/or compressing your drums stems can really pump up your kit quite a bit.

Very True Steez and I know this. Its just feels good to get back 37gb of HD space lol. All those drum sounds I had were damn near the same. I kept a few but got rid of most. Now I dont have to waste too much time looking for a drum. Now I can work with the little I have and EQ and modulate it and get the sound I want.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yeah...I use very little drum kits, anymore...

Only reason why I have all of mine still....is because I might need them for layering purposes.....

But I haven't added any new drum kits in quite a long time..... I don't see the point...how many snares do you really need?? Lol....

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've been working in reason 5 a lot more this week and man im Impressed. The kong has a lot of great features when it comes down to making new drum sounds or modulating drum samples. If you are into sampling the ease of use and simplicity of the kong is dope! I love logic but that damn Reason lol.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sounds in HD Collection Hands down!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Told you.