Drums And Samples Galore...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Ash Holmz; said:
am i the only one that hates how these sample packs always have keyboard loops and shit? ... gimme a huge pack of grimey one shots and im good.. fuc all this synth loop shit lol..... just an observation ... dope find though .. im gonna go MAD downloading whe i get some time.

second

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
am i the only one that hates how these sample packs always have keyboard loops and shit? ... gimme a huge pack of grimey one shots and im good.. fuc all this synth loop shit lol..... just an observation ... dope find though .. im gonna go MAD downloading whe i get some time.

But how will all the big time producers out there with $2 to their name make bangers? Learning how to play keys takes way too much time in this day and age... why learn to play when you can have someone play for you?

I agree tho... Nice one shots are all you need. I want sounds not pre-made songs.

It's a good lookin link still. I'm getting home on tuesday so I'll get to downloading then.

Peace.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
But how will all the big time producers out there with $2 to their name make bangers? Learning how to play keys takes way too much time in this day and age... why learn to play when you can have someone play for you?

i think it's two different perspectives of producing: keying onehit samples and using loops. I personally am glad I put in my experience in the keys but at the same time I also use some melody samples that are looped. It's nice to be versatile but making your own melodies on the keys has many, many benefits.

I'm just trinna do some things to bring positivity in my square so everytime I come across something nice I'll share it..

thanks! much appreciation

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
It's beatinsanity.com now. I am posting 5 posts so I can check out all the downloadable content. Looks cool so far. Thanks!

members online