Driving on Salvia

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
salvia's too dangerous... that shit is the worst ive seen as far as hallucinating goes... i wouldnt fukk wit that shit on tha real! whoever operates any type of machine while on that shit is really lookin for trouble! worse than alcohol!

da relic

daproduct

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
actually if you hop on youtube, this guys got a whole series. gardening on salvia. writing a letter to congress on salvia. etc.. funny ass shit!
salvia is some pretty funky stuff to try... first time i did i thought i was in a tumble dryer or something spinning round in circles.. whatever you do dont go tryin anything stronger than 10x concentrated for your first time ;)

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I recently was a victim of salvia, its not a party drug.
Its meant to be done to have a religious awakening and whatnot.
I did not know that.
Now Ive done some shit in my day, but I have never had such a hallucination that blanked the whole world out and put me in a state that was completely within the drugs realm.
I would not suggest doing salvia unless you are with someone who knows whats up, and after having read up on it.
Its certainly not a party drug for your first time doing it. It would have helped to know the effects before smoking it. Fortunately the effects do not last long at all. Which is what I was demanding to know immediately as it hit!

T

The Arkitekt

I recently was a victim of salvia, its not a party drug.
Its meant to be done to have a religious awakening and whatnot.
I did not know that.
Now Ive done some shit in my day, but I have never had such a hallucination that blanked the whole world out and put me in a state that was completely within the drugs realm.
I would not suggest doing salvia unless you are with someone who knows whats up, and after having read up on it.
Its certainly not a party drug for your first time doing it. It would have helped to know the effects before smoking it. Fortunately the effects do not last long at all. Which is what I was demanding to know immediately as it hit!

lol. Can you tell about that trip? I was always curious to try Salvia

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Ya'll gonna be like Chris Tucker in the chicken coop!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
LOL damn rel! Two of my buddies tried Salvia multiple times, and they too said they felt like they were in a tuble dryer or something, just being yanked. And one of my friends actually just started tumbling head-first into a wall like 7 or 8 times before someone stopped him! lmfao....

But yea that religious awakening thing? didn't know that either, but after hearing about the trips, i can see what they mean, kinda.

daproduct

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
as far as religious awakening, shit hits deeper if you're sort of in a meditative state...
i've had little spiritualistic journeys on that shit... sit and close your eyes, breathe deep for a bit, focusing on the calmness of your mind, then rip that shit. i swear i saw the world all interrelated as if it were almost like a web (the darkness of my mind became full of lights representing individual people whom i thought i heard thoughts coming from..), but at the same time it radiated from one point. oh yeah, dont forget to relax completely if you can!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
When I had this happen I had no idea what to expect so it wasnt fun to me but:
When it hit the whole room turned orange, not like paint on the walls I mean no walls no earth no nothing but the color orange, and the fools who put me on it had been sitting on the couch in front of me and all I could see of them was like their heads turned into cartoon heads just floating on or in the air but it looked like they were floating on water in this nothing but orange.
Then the cartoon heads went away and it was nothing but their cartoon eyes and like drawn mouths, thats when I stood up and said "Do NOT fuck with me how long does this last?" lol.
They had never seen anyone be able to stand, lol, my man stopped laughing and was like about 5 minutes dude chill out , lol.
So I sat back down in my sea of orange and slowly the real world came back and I wasnt f'n with it after that.
Like I say its not like its bad, but I just did all yall a favour by telling you that much cuz they didnt tell me ish!
Not cool when your gonna suddenly trip hard like that.

Anyway I went and looked it up on wikpedia and it tells you how your suppose to do it.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
^^^That sounds fucking great to me! I am going to try it once.

Like I say man NOW it sounds good because you have an idea what to expect, I didnt know if Id ever come back and I was gonna kill someone with my last ounce of sanity if I wasnt comming back lol.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Ever since I tried Shrooms and LSD as a teenager I can openly vouch Im not the type of dude that appreciates psychedelics....shit just aint for me. Weed and alcohol does me perfectly fine.

@ DaProduct - that video was comedy man!

T

The Arkitekt

at Steez: How is LSD compared to shrooms?

sidenote: If anyone here goes to try shrooms, make sure your stomach is good the whole day. If you have to hit the bathroom all night (or day) while tripping, you will not be a happy person.

members online