Drake's new album "Honestly, Nevermind"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't listen to Drake but I thought I'd check his new album that apparently everyone is talking about because he dropped it last night without warning.

I went into this with an open mind, giving credit where credit is due, if that's the case. But yeah, wtf is this? How is he classified as a rapper when this album sounds like Pop/Dance/Electronic?

His voice is so over-processed that it's comical. I didn't think he had a sound like this, this is incredible that people are into this guy.

I don't get it.

I really do think the industry needs to label Drake and others with that kind of style, into a new genre. Because to me this isn't Rap/HipHop at all.

There's so much "singing" with today's "rappers" LOL. C'mon man. And the beats on this album all sound like they were made with stock sounds from a $50 Casio.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Drake’s @Fade album title is how I feel about him and 99% of today’s sound(s) described as “music”
and people described as “artists.”

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Apparently his album is getting a lock of negative reviews. It seems lots of people are confused. They're saying Drake's response was that people "just don't get it". LOL.