Dopest Concept for a video ever

T

TheMost

I thuoght it started off realy cool but then i dont know i felt icame off a little cheap but i do like the idea and the song is doppppppe

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I guess I liked it cause I played that game for hella hours.

T

TheMost

^^^^ youre Mixx, youre title is Iller than Most.... is that a INternet beef or some? lmao

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Dudes be high as hell when then come up with concepts nowadayz! You can not be so caught up in being the best "lyricist" ever and lose all focus on the fact you have to be an entertainer as well. If women ain't moving there ass to your shit (since they are the ones the actually buy records and don't invest in bootleg'd shit) keep yo ass underground. Who wants to go to a club and stand around listening to somebody spit to something you can't move to. Where are the females in that scenario....somebody tell me.....please. Do cats actually go to clubs that are 90% dudes and stand around talking about the MC who spits the rawest hardest shit?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Funny..them same dudes won't spend a dime on a record. U2, Justin Timberlake, Lincoln park, Green Day....these muthafukkaz are selling out stadiums and the average hip hop head can't sell out a club! Got rappers doing Pubs....pubs....wtf!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I liked how he took the game out and had to blow in it...lmao...I always remember that shit happening...I thought it was a cool vid and a decent song...

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
dope concept. if you don't get it then shut up!

p.s. I miss my NES.

members online