Don't Take it Personal

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I see that this site has grown...Illmuzik now has over 600 members...There was a short stretch where a lot of had some sort of a menstral syndrome.....Opinions are just what they are , opinions!!Wether it's a difference of opinions on west coast hip hop or my favorite "CAT FIGHT" Three Six Ridin Spinners....I'm looking at this thread and saying damn!!What the hell is going on
We are all men or almost men and little girl complaining just isn't acceptable..If someone doesn't like something then that's just something that they don't like...No need to defend artist or their material because we don't see a gain out of it...If we like it we like if we don't we don't..No need to come down on people because they don't like what you like....People plese be easy I enjoy this site and I've heard about the other sites that have a bunch of childish threads and post on it.....Lets not let illmuzik become one......
In the famous words of Woodsie the Owl"GIVE A HOOT DON'T POLUTE

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yes we should but in the same respect lets not turn this into the sound click forums,i learn alot from the people on here,and i think this is a breath of fresh air compared to the other named site,like inrcty said opinions are opinions,so respect that,that doesn't mean you can't have a difference of opinion,and state it,just try not to get sensitive(not saying you in particular)

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
very true -- good thread

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
hey, i think all your opinions suck and if you dont agree with me you should be tarred, featered, drawn, quartered, and made to watch LEGALLY BLONDE 2 in a pink room full of 16 year old valley girls while listening to a kenny g track produced by swizz beats featuring Shaquille Oneal on the mic.....................

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i was forced to watch legally blond 2 in that very setting execpt with 2 7 year olds and replace swizz&shaq with christina and dream..........SOBER........

C

Copenhagen

I find no harm in arguementing & debating a difference in opinion as long as it doesn't get out of hand and it's done in a respectful way. What I mind is people who start biting people's ears off and jumping on them. Of course we can all have a bad day and express ourselves poorly and with a temper...but not every 5th post.

If the 'fights' on here escalate, I'm sure the rules will only get more narrow and we'll start having a black book on everybody. It could then end up like baseball...3 strikes and you're out (banned). Is this really the site we want? I think not...so let's just keep it at a satisfactory level :D

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Baseball!

Attachments

• peterose.jpg
    peterose.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 257

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Fade, you post something like that @$$h0le again and i'm gonna............. oh. sorry. was i thinking out loud?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I think Fade should have a toodlers forum just for fighting. Maybe he can call it THE PMS {PRODUCERS and MUSICIANS that SUCK}ROOM...:)

--dac

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Soundclick has a forum???

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
sometimes its hard to tell the tone of a statement online, so im not gonna assume what this is supposed to mean, but im gonna clear the meaning of the sig.....ready

it basically means that while the revolution will not be televised, the government WILL send out any false images or negative thoughts to portray a positive fight in a negative light, so wj=hile the revolution wont be televised, false images will be, kinda like what the FBI did with the black panthers.............cointelpro anybody???

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I was just being funny it was an inside joke that I guess I was the only one that got it soundclick starting a revolution ...Can't explain it but it wan't a jab at you...But I am glad to see you know your historty.....I was into reading about the new York Panthers and there's a good documentary out about Darubah Bin Wahad from the 1970's and there struggle in NYC....The new York Panthers is what Tupac was born into ....Shakur is a very popular name among the new york panthers of old

C

Copenhagen

To get back to the topic at hand...I know I probably wasn't any different when I was younger but I am really tired of young peeps thinking they are all that, loud, thinking they know everything.
Today, I even get emberassed when I think back at how I was and how older peeps with lot of experience must have laughed at me and thought I was bugging.
What puzzles me is that they just don't listen at that age...that you just can't explain anything to these peeps without them thinking you're some old senile fart who don't know jack shit.
I know everybody ain't like that...but it irritates me that the ones that are don't know it themselves because they are blinded by their own ignorance.
Just a little ranting...