Don't Show Off Before a Fight

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Ah, we know what capoeira is, thanks for the education. Moves with no purpose other than to impress others is showing off last time I checked.

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
Ah, we know what capoeira is, thanks for the education. Moves with no purpose other than to impress others is showing off last time I checked.

So to you, somebody that is warming up for a fight, who just happen's to be using the art of Capoeira shows no real purpose? Even though the style is more physically demanding on the body and brings a greater risk of an Injury? Not really to impress.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
So to you, somebody that is warming up for a fight, who just happen's to be using the art of Capoeira shows no real purpose? Even though the style is more physically demanding on the body and brings a greater risk of an Injury? Not really to impress.

He shoulda warmed up BEFORE the fight.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25

first, the guy WAS just showing off and it wasn't as if he was using those moves as attacks. if that were the case, you would have an argument. but.... it wasn't the case, and thus you have no argument. take off your panties and don't be such a sensitive little girl about it. actually, go for it. it amuses me. at any rate, he was insulting the idiot who was using capoeira, not the art of capoeira.

second, my understanding is this is actually an extra filming a clip from the movie never back down. according to a friend who has seen the movie several times, at any rate. so this is a fake.