DJ Shadow: In tune and on time!

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
Sup yall! I just got in tune and on time and i have been left floored!!!!! I was wondering if anyone else has seen it and if so then what they thought. I thought it was incredible, great performances of what does your soul look like, my favourite midnight in a perfect world, organ donor and tons of others. being a dj first and formost i was really excited by the whole show and had constant goosepimples from start to end!!! Its made me really want to get more hands on with my production. Im now looking into getting a pioneer cdj 800 or 1000 cos he uses them to great effect. or maybe even a gud effects unit like a korg kaoss pad or pioneer effects box. I just realised how i had forgotten about getting "hands-on" and a bit the magic has gone too. This show was incredible! If u have the dvd u will maybe have seen the mpc routine under the extras menu: it features cut chemist and nu-mark and is incredible! the whole routine is sick and for anybody who uses and mpc is a MUST-SEE! I particularily liked the idea of having classic scratch sounds such as "aaaaaaccchhhh" and the way cut chemist was triggering the sound and using a mixer to cut it up like a scratch! it was incredible! anyway anyone seen it? if not then get it!!!!!!!
Peace out!

E

Equality 7-2521

word i wanna see this dvd badly.

shadow is king......but gets no love round here.

G-French

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
No Love. Man everybody knows Shadow is the best at what he does, and that is come up with the tight tracks.