DJ Dromance

DjDromance

Battle Points: 1
Sup illmusik,

I'm Mark aka DJ Dromance. I've been making beats in FL for a good minute... I love to schmoke bewls and check out the music scene. Although I listen to mostly mainstream hip-hop, I have an appreciation for all genres of music. I played the trumpet for 9 years and studied a bit at Webster University as a jazz-studies major before switching to audio production (unfortunately dropping out and partying shortly after the switch in majors). Basically I love jazz, metal, oldies, EDM, pretty much anything i can draw influence from to add to my own hip-hop beats. I've got a Soundcloud if you'd like to view my works. Currently digging the Trapstep scene, as monotonous as some of the siren "whelps" in most songs are.

Hope i get to meet some cool new people and add to my network of talent and producers.

DjDromance

Battle Points: 1
Yeah I played in middle-school band, then i did marching band and jazz band in highschool. Miles Davis will always be the coolest motherfucker to ever live. I got a huge music theory background playing jazz and taking a few theory courses which has been a blessing for beat-writing.

You should put ur Soundcloud link into the signature section so that it comes up whenever u post anything...just like below ;) --->

members online