dizzee rascal...

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ya the Video Came on MuchMusic here once and I didint even understand what language he was speaking and the beat was SHat

The only MC ive heard from the Uk that I could Bump is Klashnikoff

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I can't hate on him 'cause he's doin' his thang. I just figure that you have to be from his hood to understand him. I thought that a couple of his tracks were catchy; but all those distorted ass drums and ish make my ears hurt! I would imagine that he is getting so much hype because he is bringing somethin' new to the table. At least it's new to me. It's so new that sometimes I can't even understand what the hell he's sayin'. LOL! I guess dude is just what his name portrays.......Dizzie!!LOL!
ONE

T

TheBigBadWolf

i don't like his music in the least....too much of that whining and those sorry ass lyrics hurt my head......

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
dude has character, interesting voice but i can see how peeps could find it annoying.

i dont hate the dude rather hear him then so solid, but dude aint really hip hop to me he is a dope garage mc but a wack hip hop emcee.

his production is utter garbage

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Read my last post and it seemed a little negative towards Dizzy

All i got to say is he is a wicked performer live on stage

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea i think hes ok i got the first album but aint picked up the second one just yet ! a lot of people hate on him, i been his beats are wack but at least hes original and does his own thing i think we need to be pleased anytime someone from the uk underground makes it here and in the US ain't no1 one else doing it !