Dirty Hands

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
I need to invest in handy wipes or some hand cleaning gel, cuz my fingers get madd dusty. Ill need to start taken somethin to clean my hands with when I dig.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Oh look lemme tell you one time I bought a box of albums....and after I GOT IT HOME.....GUESS WHAT????? IT HAD SOMETHING THAT DID RESEMBLE dried up sHIT ON IT...lol i KEPT SMELLING SOMETHING, AND i WAS LIKE WHAT THA HELL IT AIN'T ME.....and this is a true story....so them wipes and rubber gloves come in handy when digging....

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
bigdmakintrax said:
Oh look lemme tell you one time I bought a box of albums....and after I GOT IT HOME.....GUESS WHAT????? IT HAD SOMETHING THAT DID RESEMBLE dried up sHIT ON IT...lol i KEPT SMELLING SOMETHING, AND i WAS LIKE WHAT THA HELL IT AIN'T ME.....and this is a true story....so them wipes and rubber gloves come in handy when digging....

bigd bringing a new meaning to digging through the shit to get to the gems lol !

Yeah thanks to fade for this forum !

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yo i seen a special cleaner in musiciansfriend for records, but it was like 15 dollars and something, what do yall use to clean them

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
x-squizet said:
Yo i seen a special cleaner in musiciansfriend for records, but it was like 15 dollars and something, what do yall use to clean them

an Old whIte tee...

release; whatever

M

MIKELABZ

Seeing This Thread In The Digging Section Made Me Think Dirty Thoughts...

members online