different day same way

cees@23

ill o.g.
i recently downloaded fl studio demo. hold up before you cuss me out. i was wondering if you can record your project with the demo version. i've tried following the tutorials but i can't seem to get the hang of it. i can't afford to buy the real version or a midi keyboard however i did manage to work the drum kits that comes with it. everytime i assign a track and try to put it in a pattern and record i can't. am i sending it to the wrong format in order to burn a it to Cd. I also have cool edit pro and man i'm stumped. i have no idea what i'm doing. i'm able to catch a loop but i can't record it. Somebody please give me the start to finish process for fl studio. Please don't give me no link to the tutorial because that shit don't work. i need to be walked through it like a slow person. Cuss me out and do as you please but somewhere in the reply please help.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i beleive those features are removed in the demo version

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
With demo versions, usually the software has certain features taken away, so that might be stopping you right there.

What is it that you're actually trying to do? A walkthrough of what? You mean to load up samples, record something and save it?

cees@23

ill o.g.
Re-up Question

I'm Trying To Make A Song With The Fl Studio Demo. I Know How To Assign Tracks But Everytime I Try To Render The Song It Doesn't Record It. Can Anybody Help Me? Also I Have Cool Edit Pro And I Can Find The Loop Points And Capture It But When I Try To Record, It Want.

studio h

ill o.g.
rendering in fruity demo

the only thing i can suggest is make sure b4 u render u have song selected and not pattern.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I Downloaded The Demo Version And Left With A Bad Taste In My Mouth. The Demo Version Of Fl Studio Does Not Justice For The Actual Software.

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
fl studio is bad ass.

and in the demo there is no limitations except you cant save a project. so how can it not do the fulll version justice? that doesnt make sense pal lol

you can however use all the other exporting features.

members online