Declik-Osaka's Bunny

Declik

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 60
Dear fellow producers and friends

Hope you are doing well preparing for X-Mas with your family and relatives .

In the meantime here's abtrack I'd like to share . All feedbacks are welcome and thanks for taking the time to listen

Take care

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Ayy very nice job here. There is definitely some dissonance occurring throughout the track. I would say make sure that all melodies are in the same key. Other than that i'm feeling the vibes. Nice job and merry christmas!

Declik

Beatmaker
Ayy very nice job here. There is definitely some dissonance occurring throughout the track. I would say make sure that all melodies are in the same key. Other than that i'm feeling the vibes. Nice job and merry christmas!
Thanks a ton for your feeds . Dissonance means the notes aren't going well together or some sounds are hurting ears ? I have to look at it .. thanks

Just read this so yeah dissonance / off key with something in there but I really noticed it when the bass came in so check the key off that to your other elements / tracks.

Declik

Beatmaker
Creative beat however I feel a lot is going on with regular changes but it doesn’t fit together well as a whole. I’m not sure which but when the bass line comes in, somethings off out of key.
@InsideOutBeats you are totally right ... after listening again I could noticed .. :) Thabks for thoses feedz