ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Mobb Deep >>> Dead Prez

Tha Dogg Pound (Daz & Kurupt) were infucwittable back in the day as well

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Mobb Deep is iight, but i like Dead Prez more just because of their message. They aren't scared to say what they feel. I never took their music as being racist. They're not against any race, they're against anybody against black people. RBG fa life, stand up.

orpheus

Cook Classics
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
DJ Hoppa said:
I saw them live, they were ILL.

Funniest part was, the crowd was 85% white. It doesn't matter, nah mean!

Haha. same here. i saw them open for Talib last summer in Brooklyn. They were dope but the crowd was like 70% white. And no way are they the greatest duo. Top ten, but def. in the lower half

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bosta said:
Mobb Deep is iight, but i like Dead Prez more just because of their message. They aren't scared to say what they feel. I never took their music as being racist. They're not against any race, they're against anybody against black people. RBG fa life, stand up.

cool cool. Dead Prez are just ok to me. I'm not sure how sincere and good their message is as well... they have one line talking about the revolution or the uprise and all and they talk about "ordering pizza and robbing the pizza man" or some shit like that... that's not too revolutionary or gangsta to me

also "The Coup" do what "Dead Prez" try to do, but way better. Check out "The Coup - Genocide & Juice", it's a slept on classic.

peace

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Oukast number one hands down.

Hell yeah NUG the Dogg Pound was sick back in the mid 90's.

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I gotta agree with that one. But have to add a few like Eric B. and Rakim, Gangstarr.

Cold Truth said:
two albums do not make a goat argument, imho.

outkast and mobb deep are, in my opinion, the greatest duos.

I gotta agree with that one. But have to add a few like Eric B. and Rakim, Gangstarr.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
ok i agree: Gangstarr, Outkast and Mobb are the greatest, but give Dead Prez a few more years/ few more albums and i think they will definately go down in history.

sAfE.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Dead Prez the greatest?????NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RUN DMC
EPMD
Public Enemy
Tribe
Outkast
Mobb Diggetty
Salt n Pepa (4got about them huh??)
Kid N Play (the most under-rated group of all time)
3rd Bass
MOP
Show and AG
CNN

Those are the greatest duos of all time (in order). Shiit, you talkin about the RBG album, you need to go pick up Let's Get Free, that's one of the best albums I've EVER heard, complete from start to finish. I think they have the potential to be a solid group but they would have to tone down their subject matter because they got the Feds watchin them, BELIEVE THAT!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
shadeed said:
Dead Prez the greatest?????NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RUN DMC
EPMD
Public Enemy
Tribe
Outkast
Mobb Diggetty
Salt n Pepa (4got about them huh??)
Kid N Play (the most under-rated group of all time)
3rd Bass
MOP
Show and AG
CNN

Those are the greatest duos of all time (in order). Shiit, you talkin about the RBG album, you need to go pick up Let's Get Free, that's one of the best albums I've EVER heard, complete from start to finish. I think they have the potential to be a solid group but they would have to tone down their subject matter because they got the Feds watchin them, BELIEVE THAT!

word the fuck up,.,,,,but ya forgot De La

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
N.U.G.'s best duos of all time

1. Mobb Deep
2. Outkast
3. Gangstarr
4. Tha Dogg Pound
5. Eric B & Rakim
6. Blackilicious
7. M.O.P.
8. Blackstar
9. Pete Rock & CL Smooth
10. Organised Konfusion

honurable mentiions
- Das EFX
- CNN
- Beatnuts
- Luniz
- Smif n Wesson
- UGK
- Eightball & MJG
- The Coup
- Dead Prez

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^^^^

Yeah, the Luniz were dope, but Yuk was so much better than Num that he carried the group. Five on It might be the greatest rap song ever though.