dead beat

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
anyone ever was in a relationship with a borderline? ever tried to split up with one? don't do it. and if you ever meet someone who gives you the feeling that you are right about fucking everything, and they look at you like you're the best thing that ever happened to mankind, run for the fucking hills. cos one day they'll tell you to go fuck your mother while pouring a glass of wine over your laptop, which is right after they told the neighbours that you're a violent asshole.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
no, not just like this. i broke up with her like two weeks ago after a year of catastrophe management. it was like a rollercoaster ride with blindfolds on. i never knew what's next, only that it's going to be extreme. and now after the break up, it's really all bets off.

anyone ever was in a relationship with a borderline? ever tried to split up with one? don't do it. and if you ever meet someone who gives you the feeling that you are right about fucking everything, and they look at you like you're the best thing that ever happened to mankind, run for the fucking hills. cos one day they'll tell you to go fuck your mother while pouring a glass of wine over your laptop, which is right after they told the neighbours that you're a violent asshole.
Oh you know the mother of my kids too then.

members online