Dave Chappelle Productions Stops

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Dave Chapelle has become Tyrone Biggums. lol. Red Balls gives you wiiiiiiiiiiiiiings!!!

ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Dave Chapelle has become Tyrone Biggums. lol. Red Balls gives you wiiiiiiiiiiiiiings!!!

i was bout to say that to.

somebody gotta check up on him or somethin if that link is real.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Dang thats real sad if its true

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn, life really does imitate art if he has become one of his characters. I hope he gets back on track.

Cloudchamber

ill o.g.
Anubis-Ra said:
Damn, life really does imitate art if he has become one of his characters. I hope he gets back on track.

Can't you just picture him now? With white lips and ashy skin? I always suspected he did the crack-head act a little *too* well.

Hehe

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
ill o.g.
He's probably got tired of spending all that money. I heard on BET news he had a severe breakdown. Probably not true, but just think of his position now. Nobody thought he would last, but now he has to keep america laughing. 50 million dollars. He gotta be on point.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
are comedy central doin anythin to help the dude? Cos for a 50 mil investment their responses are far to nonchalant

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
A B said:
are comedy central doin anythin to help the dude? Cos for a 50 mil investment their responses are far to nonchalant

I don't think Comedy Central is too worried. I'm not a lawyer but i think if Chapelle does not fullfill his obligations of the contract then not only is Comedy Central not obligated to pay the 50 million but they could also sue Chappelle for breech of contract stating that he not only breached the contract but also lost them money because the lack of a 3rd season. Chappelle better come correct soon or he'll be in some deeeeeep shit

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I have a feeling that he was doing a little more than ganja.

I read an article saying that he flew from new jersey to check himself into a facility in South Africa. I wonder why S. Africa. Ineteresting.

ill o.g.
Phonetik said:
I read an article saying that he flew from new jersey to check himself into a facility in South Africa. I wonder why S. Africa. Ineteresting.

I heard he got checked into a mental hospital thing. It wasnt a rehab. He gotta have some big shit goin on to go into a mental hospital.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
50 Mill is hella pressure on a man when you gotta top sketches from previous seasons like chappelle has. Its no tellin how ruggedly his contract is structured. No tellin what kinda history his family has with mental illness. I heard while in production for the next season, dude got seriously upset with how bad a sketch was turning that they were workin on. He then amped out on everybody and stormed off the set.

oh yeah the Wayne Brady skit was always my fav.

<div id=vpdiv><embed style="FILTER: xray" name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://song.musicvideocodes.com/song.php?s=3001" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="265" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" AutoSize="true" loop="true" EnableContextMenu="0" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"></embed></div>Video code provided by <a href="http://www.musicvideocodes.com">Music Video Codes</a>

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
What a Hooligan McHoolstein, a Q-Tip even!
I rather be a Q Tip than a mark ass buster hooligan that passes out wit his head between his legs