Dark Trap Beat || "Rampage"

Very cool :D Nice drum pattern, mix is alright in my opinion and it's nice that you tried to play with arrangement here. I mean removing some elements like drums completely and adding some subtle changes. It's a really good approach that I often recommend.

If you're 15 years old then I think you're doing a great job and I'm curious what you will be capable of making let's say in the next 5 years or something. The only thing I didn't like was sound choice for the main melody as those synths sound pretty generic. Other than this beat is alright. :giggle:

ProPortionMusic

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 1
Thanks! This was my second beat I've ever made and it's my second most viewed song on YouTube. I also posted it on ClassE Beats' Song Of The Night contest and everyone in the chat loved it. I didn't win though XD

ProPortionMusic

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 1
I use both Soundtrap and Bandlab. Considering that I'm only 15, I have limited platforms to use. I have a class at my high school that lets me use something called Adobe Audition CC and it's really advanced and that's going to be my main DAW when I graduate.

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
Great work here. My $0.02 would be to add a little bit of reverb/delay to the melody, I think it'll help give it more of a feeling like it has its own space vs. sounding a bit "systemic." The 808 roll is cool.

p.s. if you're looking for a free feature-full DAW, check out LMMS.