Danzig

T

The Bastard

Ominous said:
<A HREF="http://www.ominousred.com/audio/dannyglenn_Fri.mpeg">Goodnight...11 megabytes</A>
whuts that about

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
My bad...

i guess that is a little plain. It's a link to a clip of Danzig getting knocked out back stage. The best part is when he tries to swell up like he's all gangsta and ya boy puts him to bed.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Didn't watch the video but I remember Danzig from WAY back. In the 90's a few of my friends were all on that stuff. So he knocked himself out?? The video isn't work for me either.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Its a quicktime file. He was started breaking down the stage after he performed but there were still two local bands that wanted to play. So one of the band members was talking to him about it and I guess Danzig thought he was being to agressive. Donzig pushed him back and the guy dropped a bomb on his chin.

It's pretty funny.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL I just watched it! He got knocked the fuck out. The guy that punched him is a huge fat bastard. What's with that girl in the background yelling her head off? "You fucking cunt! Kick his fucking ass! Yeah!". Idiots.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
I really ain't too much into violence but the clip itself was funny. But for me it was even funnier because over the holiday weekend they were playing the Best 101 Boxing Knock Outs. They had some knarly knock outs but this clip could hang with the top ten knock outs I've ever seen....

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
This link sucks, I've tried to load it a bunch of times today and it won't work, just looks like it is loading forever. I even left it in a seperate window for like 30 min.