Damn Yesterday I Lost My Wallet or it was Stolen

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Straight up the Night Was Goin Lovelyyy Picked a QP of Some Serious Herb

Chopped 2 Oz's Made my Money back Then Choped a Few Hq's Made bout $100-110 in a few hrs All the While im Gettin Twist off Da bottle of Appleton's

Then my Dad Comes by and Gives me a Bottle of Some Expensive Scotch his Boss gave me for my B-day thats when shit started gettin Ruff

so Im Gettin real Twist now Chillin wit like 4, 5, my boys and then my next boy comes over all asudden (He one of those Types That you could never really fully trust even if you wanted 2) there jus somethin about him .

anyways everyone chill for about a Hr more and then im like Yo you guys gotta DIP cuz im goin 2 bed

Next Morning I wake up Im bout 2 GO 2 TImmy's Get a Bagel and Coffee But I cant find my Wallet Nowhere . So I look for it for a Hr no Luck

I never really left my Crib the whole night So im thinkin somone had 2 of taken it but I dont wanna go Accusing people just like that

How yall think I should Handle this , Should I jus Take the Lost and Deal wit it or Confront everyone an Let em Know not 2 fuck around ?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
confront them but dont be aggressive, just say it how it is. thats the best way to handle it IMO.

sAfE.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Smash him in the face with a bat then ask him if he took it.

Seriously though, is there any possible way of connecting him to it? Maybe you could just ask him if he saw you do something with your wallet last night because you can't find it.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
True Im a Talk 2 him but I no this Guy is a Thief Ive seen him in Action so even he did take it He will just do a really got Job of Denying it .

Really I dont even Care bout the Money I just want My SIN Card, My Health Card, my Bank Card, and My Drivers Licsense (only photo id) back .

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
If someone is a guest in your house, he should always treat the house with respect. If you dont treat the house with respect and steal. You should meet up with him in an alley with a sharp thing called mr. stabbey.
Besides that, you should ask your boys about it. All of them. If they all say they didnt take it or they dont know where it is and later you find out one of them lied. You at least know they lied about and that is even worse then stealing a bit of cash from your boy. No trust.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
CampO said:

Chopped 2 Oz's Made my Money back Then Choped a Few Hq's Made bout $100-110 in a few hrs All the While im Gettin Twist off Da bottle of Appleton's

Then my Dad Comes by and Gives me a Bottle of Some Expensive Scotch his Boss gave me for my B-day thats when shit started gettin Ruff

so Im Gettin real Twist now Chillin wit like 4, 5, my boys and then my next boy comes over all asudden (He one of those Types That you could never really fully trust even if you wanted 2) there jus somethin about him .

anyways everyone chill for about a Hr more and then im like Yo you guys gotta DIP cuz im goin 2 bed

Next Morning I wake up Im bout 2 GO 2 TImmy's Get a Bagel and Coffee But I cant find my Wallet Nowhere . So I look for it for a Hr no Luck

I never really left my Crib the whole night So im thinkin somone had 2 of taken it but I dont wanna go Accusing people just like that

How yall think I should Handle this , Should I jus Take the Lost and Deal wit it or Confront everyone an Let em Know not 2 fuck around ?

Did you say you got drunk and high? man check under sofas, cushions etc no telling it might turn up though......

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Naw Jus Drank Aint been a Big Smoker for like 4 years . Really The only thing I can think of is I put it down on my Kitchen table or I put it Down in my Livingroom and Some Slimey Bastard Grabbed it well i wasint lookin

or im just a idiot and its In my Room Which ive Searched in for like 3 hrs so far

Long SHot I left it in my boys Car when we went 2 the Juice Store but Im almost Certain that thats not the case

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
but for real if your boys did steal it you are hanging with the wrong boys...

T

The Bastard

CampO said:

THERES REALLY NUTHIN U CAN DO MAN, , I SAY ASK THE KID IF HE DID IT,BE LIKE LOOK YO, I AINT GONE BE MAD,BUT IF YOU KNOW WHO HAS MY WALLET,TELL THEM TO TAKE THE LOOT,LEAVE MY IDS IN THE WALLET AND PUT THE WALLET IN THE MAILBOX WHENEVER THEY WANT, I DONT EVEN CARE WHO TOOK IT, AND IF THAT SHIT DONT GET RETURNED ,WELL IT COSTED YOU A FEW IDS TO KNOW THAT THE KIDS A SCUMBAG AND SHOULDNT BE IN YOUR LIFE. ITS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Look them in the eyes when you ask them and pay close attention.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
THERES REALLY NUTHIN U CAN DO MAN, , I SAY ASK THE KID IF HE DID IT,BE LIKE LOOK YO, I AINT GONE BE MAD,BUT IF YOU KNOW WHO HAS MY WALLET,TELL THEM TO TAKE THE LOOT,LEAVE MY IDS IN THE WALLET AND PUT THE WALLET IN THE MAILBOX WHENEVER THEY WANT, I DONT EVEN CARE WHO TOOK IT, AND IF THAT SHIT DONT GET RETURNED ,WELL IT COSTED YOU A FEW IDS TO KNOW THAT THE KIDS A SCUMBAG AND SHOULDNT BE IN YOUR LIFE. ITS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY

Haha Bastard thats The Same thing I Planned but Saturday Most of dem went too a Car Show and Sunday I had 2 go 2 my MOms So I gotta get at them 2mmorow

Kevin A Look them in the eyes when you ask them and pay close attention.

Yayo I Intend too do that