Damn.... William Hung listed in the comedy section... thats cold...

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL in my point of view, i think he is cute LOL because he seems so fragile and naive...
So innocent... and realllly intelligent.

whoa, intelligent? I guess he does go to Cal, but anyone who would make a fool of themselves like he does and not even realize that the whole country is laughing at him is a dumbass.

AHXBEATS

AHXIMUS PRIME
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
More power to em.... Milk it for what it's worth.. It's just a big gimick, so it wont last long anyway.. I'm not gonna knock nobodies hustle, unless it interfears with my progress... You got to get what you can from these greedy industry fucks.. It aint like he's sellin out.. I'm pretty sure he's being himself.. lol.

X-RAY
"aka" Jewel Avenue OX

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i aint got no talent, people laugh at me, where the fuckin money at???
cough it up bitch!

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
wait a sec, william is in G-unit, just look at the 2 beside 50... oh wait, I guess it was an easy mixup cuz I never see them anyways AHAHAAA

but other than that, I'm not touchin this thread

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
That kid is just a logical extension of the direction the music industry has been heading anyway...every day it becomes more and more of a gimmick...give him a hot beat and some bling and then some people on here will be debating about how hot he is and if he actually did his street crimes or not....

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yall are missing the main point here. thing is that he looked look so bad on amer idol that it wasn`t the type of bad where people hated him. it was the type of bad that people really took notice of him, and with that he created an audience. the label he`s with saw that and said hey, lets take a chance here. people love this guy regardless of how corney he may be. so they started their marketing scheme by having him appear on different shows just to see what type of response he`d get. everything must of went the way they wanted it too cause now he finished the "she bang" video.