damn...nate dogg had a stroke

• beat this! voting starts in...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yeah catchin lotteries: cancer, aids, goverment, environment.. a stroke... thats why instead of b.s.'in and complaining take it wit no excuses and represent!!! whatever that is

wordup

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Wow, ha ha , yo, its gettin evident that we are not indestructable, even if you stay in shape or w/e..
I am currently about to begin my "leave my sig on the earth" thru music type of thing...
losin my boy and watchin all these other cats is really eye openin..
It aint just by gunshots any more..

Excuse the laugh , I pray Nate gets right, it just thats like whoa...
wow, I aint sure where to put that.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I wonder if it was untreated high blood pressure. that shit has no symptoms. i got that shit. if you dont take care of it you will have a stroke.

I heard about this a couple weeks ago, hes one of my favorite singer/mc's. But Im pretty sure hes been living the fast life, and shit has a habit of catching up with us. Sorry to hear about his stroke, I hope he recovers. Its very similar to what killed my mum.
I wonder if it was untreated high blood pressure. that shit has no symptoms. i got that shit. if you dont take care of it you will have a stroke.
Thats exactly what did kill my mum, a multiple brain haemorage due to failiure to take her blood pressure pills.
My philosophy is live life and enjoy it even if it means I die younger, rather than live forever and not enjoy it. Not that Im condoning that for anyone else.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i heard of this awhile ago .. he hasnt excactly been living the most healthy lifestyle.. dude drinks smokes and does drugs like crazy (anybody seen the up n smoke video? dude was barely coherent the whole tour)... im pretty sure he doesnt exercise either so im sure it caught up with him... sucks tho.... just shows u gotta take care of yourself man .. the man is a legend tho.. nate dogg on the hook = HIT

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

if u do GOD FORBIT HOPEFULLY NOT BUT IF U DO ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................can i have ur MV-8000?

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
He should've stayed away from the blow.

Best of luck to Nate.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
if u do GOD FORBIT HOPEFULLY NOT BUT IF U DO ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................can i have ur MV-8000?

WATCH YA MOUTH.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.